Ziflan - dietary supplement with choleretic action.
Release form and composition
Ziflan is produced in the form of capsules containing the content of an immortelle of sand, 12 each, 30 each. and 90 pcs. packaged.
Indications for use
Ziflan is prescribed:
- To improve liver function. Strengthening the drainage function of the liver, the drug provides the removal of metabolic products and toxins from the bile, which is especially important when using antibiotic medicines, taking poor-quality food and alcohol;
- For the prevention of the formation of stones in the gallbladder, as well as the dissolution of existing ones, which is due to the stimulation of the production of bile acids from cholesterol, the improvement of bile outflow and the reduction of biliary dyskinesia;
- As an additional source of flavonoids.
Application Ziflan contraindicated:
- With individual intolerance to the components of dietary supplements;
- With obstructive jaundice;
- Nursing and pregnant women;
- Children up to 12 years.
Dosing and Administration
Ziflan is usually taken orally with meals 2-3 times a day, 1 capsule.
To improve the drainage function of the liver after taking antibiotics or other drugs negatively affecting the liver, the drug is taken for 6 days, 1 capsule twice a day (in the afternoon and evening).
For postcholecystectomy syndrome and biliary dyskinesia, Ziflan is prescribed for a course of 15 days, 1 capsule twice a day. After 15 days, the treatment can be repeated.
In the initial stages of cholelithiasis (sand, small stones), the drug should be taken 30 days, 1 capsule, the frequency of administration - 3 times a day. If necessary, it is possible to conduct repeated courses with an interval of 10-15 days.
In some cases, the use of Ziflan may develop allergic reactions.
Before taking Ziflan, as well as in cases of development of atypical symptoms during therapy, you should consult with your doctor.
Alcohol is not recommended during therapy.
Analogues of Ziflan on the mechanism of action are: Immortelle sandy flowers, Gepabene, Demidov syrup, Bile collection No. 2-3, Corn columns with stigmas, Tanacehol, Flamin, Holosas, Hofitol and other choleretic products of plant origin.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of reach of children, dry place at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Shelf life supplements - 2 years.