Zenalk is a dietary supplement used to reduce the toxic effect of alcohol on the body.
Release form and composition
Zenalk produced in the form of capsules, 10 pcs. in blisters.
The composition of the capsules includes active substances - dry extracts:
- Fruits of cultivated grapes;
- Herbs paniculata andrographis;
- Fruits of medicinal emblyki;
- Fruits of terminal hebula;
- The fruits of the terminal beleric;
- Chicory root;
- Date palm fruits.
Auxiliary components that make up the drug: microcrystalline cellulose, talc.
Indications for use
Zenalk is recommended for use when drinking alcohol to reduce its harmful effects on the body, namely for:
- Preventing the desire to get drunk in the morning;
- Reducing the likelihood of breakdown in the bout;
- Restoration of internal organs damaged by alcohol intake, including the use of low-quality alcohol or the mixing of various alcoholic beverages.
Application Zenalka contraindicated in case of intolerance to individual components of supplements.
Dosing and Administration
Zenalk recommended to take 2 capsules for half an hour before, during or after drinking alcohol.
It should be borne in mind that the supplement does not prevent intoxication and the development of the effects of excessive alcohol intake. The effect of the drug develops 30 minutes after its administration.
In cases of regular or frequent use of alcohol, you can take 2 capsules 2 times a day.
Side effects when using Zenalka in recommended dosage do not usually develop.
Before taking Zenalka, as well as in cases of development of uncharacteristic symptoms, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Analogs Zenalka are Biotredin, Limontar, Prodetokson and other means and dietary supplements for the correction of violations during alcoholism.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of reach of children, in a dry place, at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
The shelf life of dietary supplements is 3 years.