Zaldiar is a combined anesthetic drug.
Release form and composition
Zaldiar is produced in the form of film-coated tablets (oblong, light yellow, biconcave, engraved with the Grünental logo on one side and "T5" on the other), 10 pcs each. in blisters.
The composition of effervescent tablets include active substances:
- 37.5 mg of tramadol hydrochloride;
- 325 mg paracetamol.
Auxiliary components that make up the drug:
- Microcrystalline cellulose;
- Sodium starch glycolate;
- Pregelatinized starch;
- Purified water;
- Corn starch;
- Magnesium stearate.
- Opadray light yellow YS-1-6382-G;
- Yellow dye iron oxide;
- Carnauba wax.
Indications for use
Zaldiar is prescribed:
- In case of pain syndrome of strong and moderate intensity of various etiologies (including traumatic, inflammatory, vascular origin);
- For pain relief during painful therapeutic or diagnostic procedures.
Application Zaldiar contraindicated:
- In acute intoxication with alcohol or drugs that depress the central nervous system (opioid analgesics, hypnotics and psychotropic drugs);
- Simultaneously with MAO inhibitors and within 2 weeks after their cancellation;
- With uncontrolled therapy of epilepsy;
- In severe hepatic and renal failure (CC less than 10 ml / min);
- With drug withdrawal syndrome;
- Children under 14;
- Nursing and pregnant women;
- With increased sensitivity to the components of the drug.
Zaldiar should be taken with caution simultaneously with psychotropic drugs, other centrally acting analgesics and local anesthetics, the elderly (over 75 years old), patients in a state of shock, as well as with:
- Intracranial hypertension;
- Traumatic brain injury;
- Addictions to convulsive syndrome (with controlled therapeutically epilepsy, the drug can only be used for health reasons);
- Alcoholism and drug addiction;
- Impaired respiratory function;
- Confusion of unknown etiology;
- Alcoholic damage to the liver;
- Diseases of the biliary tract;
- Benign hyperbilirubinemia;
- Deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- With the symptom complex "acute abdomen" of unknown origin;
- Viral hepatitis.
Dosing and Administration
The dosage regimen and the duration of therapy are determined by the doctor individually based on the severity of pain and sensitivity of the patient. It is not recommended to appoint Zaldiar more than a therapeutic-justified period.
For children from 14 years of age and adults, the initial single dosage is 1-2 tablets, the interval between doses of single doses is at least 6 hours. The maximum daily dosage is 8 tablets.
Tablets need to be swallowed whole, without chewing or breaking. Zaldiar can be taken regardless of the meal, you should not double the dosage when you skip a single dose.
Dosage adjustment in elderly patients (aged 75 years and over) is not required, however, due to the possibility of delayed elimination of active substances, the interval between doses of single doses may be increased.
In patients with impaired renal function (CC 30-10 ml / min), the interval between doses of single doses should be at least 12 hours.
With moderate violations of liver function, the interval between doses of the drug should be increased, with pronounced violations of liver function Zaldiar should not be used.
The use of Zaldiar may develop:
- Urticaria, pruritus, angioedema (allergic reactions);
- Dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, flatulence, abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea, difficulty in swallowing, increased activity of liver enzymes (digestive system);
- Cognitive impairment, amnesia, dizziness, weakness, headache, fatigue, lethargy, paradoxical stimulation of the central nervous system (including nervousness, agitation, anxiety, tremor, muscle spasms, euphoria, emotional lability, hallucinations), sleepiness, sleep disorders, confusion, impaired motor coordination, seizures of central genesis (with simultaneous use with antipsychotics), depression, paresthesia, gait imbalances, visual impairment and taste (central and peripheral Skye nervous system);
- Hypoglycemia up to hypoglycemic coma (endocrine system);
- Tachycardias, orthostatic hypotension, syncope, collapse (cardiovascular system);
- Dyspnea (respiratory system);
- Difficulties of urination, dysuria, urinary retention, with prolonged use in much higher than the recommended dosages - nephrotoxicity (urinary system);
- Sulfhemoglobinemia, with prolonged use in much higher than the recommended dosages - aplastic anemia, pancytopenia, agranulocytosis (hematopoietic organs);
- Exanthema, erythema multiforme (including Stevens-Johnson syndrome), toxic epidermal necrolysis (Lyell's syndrome), bullous rash (dermatological reactions);
- Violations of the menstrual cycle, increased sweating (Other).
In acute overdose of Zaldiar, symptoms may include signs and symptoms of overdose:
- Tramadol: depression of the respiratory center, miosis, convulsions, vomiting, coma, collapse, apnea;
- Paracetamol: hypoglycemia, diarrhea, decreased appetite, metabolic acidosis, cerebral edema, hypocoagulation, arrhythmia, development of DIC, collapse.
Patients should be informed about the need for strict adherence to the dosing regimen. While taking Zaldiar without a doctor's prescription, you cannot use other drugs containing tramadol or paracetamol.
In patients with a tendency to abuse or in the event of addiction, therapy should be carried out for a short period of time under close medical supervision.
With prolonged uncontrolled intake of Zaldiar, symptoms of drug dependence may appear:
- Sleep disturbances;
- Psychomotor activity;
- Discomfort in the gastrointestinal tract.
With the abrupt cancellation of the drug may develop signs of withdrawal.
Alcohol is prohibited during therapy. The risk of liver dysfunction is increased in patients with alcoholic hepatosis.
With prolonged use of the drug should monitor the functional state of the liver and peripheral blood.
When using Zaldiar, patients should refrain from driving vehicles and practicing potentially hazardous activities that require psychomotor speed and high concentration of attention from them.
Analogs Zaldiar: Tramaceta, Ramlepsa, Forsodol.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of reach of children, at a temperature not higher than 25 ° C.
The shelf life of the drug - 3 years.