Vertigohel is a complex homeopathic medicine that affects the human nervous system.
Release form and composition
Three dosage forms of Vertigohel are made:
- Drops for oral administration, in 100 g of which there are: 70 g of anamirt cocculus, 10 g of amber grisa, 10 g of rectified petroleum, 10 g of conical maculate; and as an excipient, ethanol is 35%. In dropper bottles of 30 ml;
- Tablets for sucking containing 1 pc.: 210 mg anamirt cocculus, 30 g of amber grisa, 30 mg of rectified petroleum, 30 g of maculate maculate; as well as additional components: magnesium stearate, lactose. In polypropylene cans of 50 tablets;
- Solution for injection, containing in 1 ampoule (1.1 ml): 7.7 mg of anamirt cocculus, 1.1 mg of amber grisea, 1.1 mg of rectified petroleum, 1.1 mg of conical sac. Auxiliary components of the Vertigohel ampoules are water for injection and sodium chloride. In packs of 5 or 100 ampoules.
Indications for use
According to the instructions Vertigohel is indicated for use in the following conditions:
- Vertigo vascular etiology;
- Vertigo nervous etiology;
- Conditions after traumatic brain injury and concussion.
According to the instructions Vertigohel is contraindicated in the following cases:
- Hypersensitivity to the active or auxiliary components of the drug;
- Glucose-galactose malabsorption, lactose intolerance, lack of lactase;
- Children's age up to 18 years;
- Liver disease and alcohol abuse (for drops).
During pregnancy and lactation Vertigohel is not contraindicated, but the drug should be taken only if there are strict indications.
Dosing and Administration
Homeopathic remedy Vertigohel takes three times a day, half an hour before a meal or an hour after it. Prescribe the drug in a dose of 10 drops sublingually, or dissolving them previously in 5-10 ml of drinking water. Vertigohel tablets prescribed in a dose of 1 pc. three times a day. They must be kept in the mouth until dissolved.
For spontaneous and severe bouts of dizziness and nausea, it is recommended to take 10 drops or 1 tablet of Vertigohella every 15-20 minutes. When the patient becomes easier, you can switch to three times the use of Vertigohella. The duration of therapy is 0.5-1 month. Before re-treatment with the drug is recommended to take a 1-2 week break.
For the prevention and treatment of dizziness resulting from driving in transport, Vertigohel is taken according to the following scheme:
- An hour before the trip - 1 tablet or 10 drops every 15-20 minutes;
- If necessary, take 10 drops or 1 tablet every 15-20 minutes during the first hour of travel.
The maximum daily dose Vertigohelya should not exceed 9 tablets or 90 drops.
The dosage of Vertigohel for children depends on age:
- Less than 1 year - 1-2 drops three times a day;
- 1-3 years - 3 drops three times a day;
- 3-6 years - 5 drops three times a day
- Older than 6 years - as for adults, 10 drops three times a day.
Vertigohel in the form of a solution for injection is administered intramuscularly. The standard dosage is 1 ampoule from 1 to 3 times a week. In severe cases, it is allowed to use Vertigohel in the amount of 2 ampoules per day. Children aged 1-3 years old appoint 1/3 ampoules, 3-6 years - ½ ampoules, over 6 years old - an adult dosage.
The use of Vertigohelya patients is well tolerated, side effects are extremely rare. Mostly these are allergic reactions caused by hypersensitivity to one or more active components of the drug.
Like other homeopathic medicines, Vertigohel can cause a temporary worsening of symptoms at the beginning of treatment. This indicates the effectiveness of the drug and does not require cancellation.
It should be borne in mind that the reception of homeopathic remedies may cause a temporary exacerbation of the existing manifestations of the disease. In the absence of a therapeutic effect of Vertigohella 2-3 weeks after the start of the application, it is recommended to consult a doctor and undergo an additional examination.
Patients with diabetes should consider that in 1 tablet of Vertigohel contains 0.025 XE carbohydrates. As for the drops, they contain ethyl alcohol: 0.035 g in a single dose and 0.28 g in a daily dose.
During the use of Vertigokhelya should be careful to manage complex mechanisms that require high concentration of attention.
To this day, no cases of overdose with a homeopathic remedy have been recorded. Combination of medication with other medicines is allowed, however, it is recommended to consult with your doctor first.
Structural analogues Vertigohel has not. The drug analogues that have similar pharmacological effects include:
Terms and conditions of storage
According to the instructions Vertigohel is recommended to store in a dry, dark, cool and out of reach of children. The shelf life of a homeopathic medicine, regardless of the form of release, is 5 years.