Venarus - a drug with venotonic and angioprotective effects.
Release form and composition
Venarus is produced in the form of coated tablets, the main active ingredients of which are diosmin and hesperedin.
Magnesium stearate, gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, talc, sodium starch glycolate are used as excipients in tablets.
The drug is available in blister packs of 20, 30 and 45 pieces per pack.
Indications for use
According to the instructions, Venarus is used when:
- Venous insufficiency of various etiologies (pain, feeling of heaviness in the legs, trophic disorders, convulsions);
- Chronic and acute hemorrhoids.
According to the instructions, Venarus does not apply when:
- High sensitivity to the components of the drug;
Dosing and Administration
Venarus tablets are intended for oral administration. They are taken during the meal twice a day.
Daily dosage of the drug:
- With venous insufficiency - 2 tablets per day;
- For acute hemorrhoids, 6 tablets per day (3 tablets in the morning and 3 in the evening) for 4 days, the next three days — 4 tablets per day (2 tablets in the morning and 2 tablets in the evening).
When using Venarus, various adverse reactions may develop:
- Gastrointestinal: dyspepsia, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, colitis, abdominal pain;
- Central nervous system: headache, dizziness, general malaise, convulsions;
- Respiratory system, organs of mediastinum and chest: chest pain, sore throat;
- Skin: rash, urticaria, pruritus, flushing, allergic dermatitis, isolated swelling of the eyelids, face, lips, angioedema.
When aggravation of side effects or the appearance of other body reactions should consult a doctor.
When applying Venarus, it should be borne in mind that:
- In case of exacerbation of hemorrhoids, this drug can be used simultaneously with other drugs. If the symptoms of the disease do not diminish after a course of drug therapy, the patient requires a proctologic examination and a review of therapy;
- In case of violations of the venous circulation, the greatest efficacy of the drug is achieved when the patient maintains a healthy lifestyle (avoiding prolonged upright standing, excessive sun exposure, weight loss). Improved blood circulation will also be facilitated by walking and wearing special stockings.
The analogue of this drug is the drug Detralex.
Terms and conditions of storage
The drug is stored at a temperature of not more than 25 ° in places with limited access of children, not more than two years.