Neurobex is a combined multivitamin preparation containing ascorbic acid and B group vitamins. It helps to improve the transmission of nerve impulses, nutrition of neurons in vegetative centers and subcortical structures.
Release form and composition
Dosage form - dragee (30 or 60 pieces per pack).
Active substances in 1 tablet:
- Thiamine nitrate - 15 mg;
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride - 10 mg;
- Cyanocobalamin - 0.02 mg.
Excipients: glycerol, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, colloidal silicon dioxide, cellulose acetate phthalate, wheat starch, sucrope-shaped K 25, macrogol 6000, macrogol 400, talc, gum arabic, Eurolake ponceau dye.
Indications for use
- Polyneuritis of various etiology, neuralgia, paresthesia, sciatica, polyneuropathy, myasthenia, myalgia, lumbago, arthralgia, neurocirculatory dystonia;
- Psoriasis, diathesis, neurogenic dermatitis, pyoderma, eczema, acne, shingles;
- Encephalopathy (including Wernicke), traumatic lesions of the central nervous system, spastic diseases of central origin;
- Asthenia (chronic fatigue syndrome, insomnia, loss of memory and concentration);
- Hypovitaminosis due to leukopenia, anemia, nutritional deficiency of vitamins of group B, smoking or alcoholism.
Also Neurobeks used as part of complex therapy of the following diseases:
- Degenerative processes in the retina;
- Optic neuritis;
- Neuritis of the auditory nerve;
- Toxic nerve damage;
- Peptic ulcer disease;
- Cirrhosis of the liver;
In addition, Neurobeks used during the rehabilitation of patients with such diseases:
- Myocardial dystrophy;
- Cardiovascular failure;
- Cardiovascular diseases;
- Toxic damage by toxic substances.
- Acute thromboembolism;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
During pregnancy and lactation Neurobex can be prescribed if the expected benefit for the woman outweighs the potential risks to the fetus / child.
Dosing and Administration
Neurobex should be taken orally during or after a meal. Drops swallow with plenty of water.
Doses and duration of use of the drug are determined individually for each patient.
For prophylactic purposes, Neurobex is prescribed 1-2 pills 3 times a day in a course of 1 month.
Recommended therapeutic dose, depending on the evidence:
- Diseases of the nervous system: adults and adolescents over 14 years old - 2 tablets 3 times / day, children 8-14 years old - 1 pc. 2-3 times / day, children 3-8 years old - 1 pc. 1-2 times / day, pregnant and lactating women - 1 pc. 1-2 times / day;
- Asthenic syndrome: adults and adolescents over 14 years old - 1 tablet 3 times / day, children 8-14 years old - 1 pc. 2 times / day, children 3-8 years old - 1 pc. 1 time / day, pregnant and lactating women - 1 pc. 1-2 times / day;
- In the complex therapy: adults and adolescents over 14 years old - 1 tablet 3 times / day, children 8-14 years old - 1 pc. 2-3 times / day, children 3-8 years old - 1 pc. 1-2 times / day, pregnant and lactating women - 1 pc. 1-2 times / day.
In general, Neurobex is well tolerated, in rare cases nausea appears, allergic reactions and hypersensitivity reactions to components are noted.
The preparation contains cyanocobalamin, therefore it should be prescribed with caution in case of ischemic heart disease.
Neurobex does not adversely affect the reaction rate and ability to concentrate.
- Levodopa: reduction of its anti-parkinsonian action;
- Hormonal contraceptives: a decrease in the concentration of pyridoxine in the blood;
- Phenytoin and phenobarbital: a decrease in their therapeutic effect;
- Diuretic drugs, hormonal contraceptives, alcohol: reducing the effect of Neurobex on the nervous system;
- Neuroleptics and peripheral vasodilators: a slowdown in riboflavin metabolism;
- Antihypertensive drugs and drugs that regulate the secretion of pancreatic enzymes: increased conversion of riboflavin to coenzymes;
- Cardiac glycosides: potentiation of their action;
- Streptomycin and other antibiotics used to treat tuberculosis: reducing their toxic effects.
Neurobex should not be used concurrently with preparations containing aluminum, since vitamin C may enhance the absorption of aluminum from the gastrointestinal tract.
Isoniazid, thiosemicarbazone, serine and hydralazine are pyridoxine antagonists.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at temperatures up to 25 ºC in a dark place out of reach of children.
Shelf life - 2 years.