Neurovitan - a balanced complex of vitamins of group B.
Release form and composition
Dosage form - tablets, coated (10 pieces in blisters, in a cardboard box 3 blisters).
Active substances in 1 tablet:
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride - 40 mg;
- Octtiamine - 25 mg;
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) - 2.5 mg;
- Cyanobolamine (vitamin B12) - 0.25 mg.
Auxiliary substances: ricin oil, colloidal silicon dioxide, solid paraffin, purified talc, povidone, magnesium stearate, sucrose, shellac, microcrystalline cellulose, carnauba cream, gelatin, starch, titanium dioxide, FD & C yellow No. 6 and FD & C red No. 3
Indications for use
As a therapeutic complex of B vitamins, Neurovitan is used in the treatment of the following diseases:
- Peripheral paralysis;
- Liver disease;
- Diseases of the nervous system;
- Neuralgia of various origins;
- Diabetic neuropathy;
- Gynecological diseases;
- Gestosis in early and late pregnancy;
- Hypo-and avitaminosis in pregnant and lactating women.
In addition, Neurovitan is used in the following cases:
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- Deficient anemia of various origins;
- Immunodeficiency states;
- Radiation sickness;
- Focal baldness;
The complex is recommended to take with unbalanced diet, smoking and / or alcohol abuse, as well as people leading an active lifestyle.
- Children's age up to 1 year;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Neurovitan is used orally.
Recommended daily doses:
- Adults: 1-4 tablets;
- Pregnant women: 1 tablet;
- The period after childbirth and lactation: 1-2 tablets;
- Children 8-14 years: 1-3 tablets;
- Children 3-7 years: 1 tablet;
- Children 1-3 years: 1 / 4-1 / 2 tablets.
The course of treatment is 2-4 weeks.
Neurovitan is generally well tolerated. In rare cases, allergic reactions to vitamins of group B in the form of dermatitis occur.
During treatment, Neurovitan is prohibited to drink alcohol.
Neurovitan reduces the effectiveness of levodopa.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at room temperature (15-25 ºС). Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life - 3 years.