Neurorubin - a complex of vitamins of group B.
Release form and composition
Available in the form of a solution for injection (3 ml in ampoules, in a carton 5 ampoules).
Active ingredients in 1 ampoule of solution:
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride - 100 mg;
- Thiamine hydrochloride - 100 mg;
- Cyanocobalamin - 1 mg.
Indications for use
Neurorubin is used for conditions and diseases accompanied by signs of vitamin B hypovitaminosis (including as part of complex therapy):
- Vitamin B hypovitaminosis, a dry and wet form of beriberi;
- Neuropathy, incl. peripheral and alcoholic;
- Diabetic polyneuropathy;
- Acute and chronic polyneuritis and neuritis of various etiologies;
- Neuralgia, including cervicobrachial and trigeminal neuralgia.
Hypersensitivity to the components of Neurorubin - the main contraindication to its use.
In pediatrics, the drug is not used to treat children and adolescents under 16 years of age.
With caution, the complex is prescribed to patients with psoriasis, because possible deterioration.
There are no data on the safety of using Neurorubin during pregnancy; therefore, during this period, the drug can be prescribed only after evaluating the expected benefits and potential risks. Lactation at the time of treatment is recommended to interrupt.
Dosing and Administration
Neurorubin is intended for intramuscular administration.
Doses and frequency of injections are determined individually by the doctor for each patient, depending on the severity of hypovitaminosis. In severe cases, as a rule, 1 ampoule is prescribed daily or every other day, after improving the condition, as well as for moderate conditions / diseases - 1 ampoule 1-2 times in 7 days.
The duration of therapy depends on the cause of hypovitaminosis.
- Digestive system: nausea and / or vomiting, increased levels of hepatic transaminases in the blood; with hypersensitivity to the drug - gastrointestinal bleeding;
- Central and peripheral nervous system: dizziness, headache, weakness; in isolated cases - anxiety, irritability, anxiety; with the use of the drug in high doses - peripheral sensory neuropathy (disappears after the cancellation of Neuro-rubin);
- Cardiovascular system: tachycardia, with hypersensitivity to the drug - circulatory collapse;
- Allergic reactions: urticaria, rash, itching; with the use of high doses - acne;
- Others: cyanosis, increased sweating, pulmonary edema, anaphylactoid reactions, including Quincke swelling, anaphylactic shock.
With prolonged use of the drug, it is necessary to monitor laboratory indicators.
In case of an overdose of Neurorubin, there is an increase in the severity of its side effects. There is no specific antidote. It is shown gastric lavage and enterosorbent, further symptomatic therapy. In case of anaphylactic shock, antihistamines and systemic corticosteroids are used.
- Levodopa: its therapeutic effect decreases;
- Isoniazid: its toxicity increases;
- Altretamin: decreases its effectiveness;
- Antacids and enveloping drugs: Neurubin absorption is reduced.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dry place, protected from sunlight, at a temperature of 2-8 ºС.
Shelf life - 3 years.