Sodium nucleinate is an immune stimulant that accelerates tissue regeneration, stimulates leukopoiesis and bone marrow activity.
Release form and composition
- Powder for the preparation of oral suspension (in bottles of 10 ml, in a carton of 50 bottles);
- Tablets, coated (50 pieces in a polymer can, in a cardboard bundle of 1 can).
Active ingredient - sodium nucleinate (extracted from bakery yeast): in 1 bottle - 500 mg, in 1 tablet - 250 mg.
Tablet auxiliaries: low molecular weight polyvinylpyrrolidone, potato starch, refined sugar, edible gelatin, titanium dioxide, magnesium basic carbonate, sunflower oil, beeswax, paraffin, aerosil, talc, calcium stearate.
Indications for use
- Complex therapy of infectious diseases occurring in patients with secondary immunodeficiency states, including chronic recurrent bacterial and viral infections, diseases of the upper respiratory tract, tuberculosis, pneumonia, ulcerative processes of the gastroduodenal zone, rheumatism, kidney and liver diseases, herpetic keratitis, mental disorders and etc.;
- Lymphocytopenia, agranulocytosis, leukopenia;
- Violation of phosphorus metabolism (rickets, phosphaturia, etc.);
- Ulcerative processes and dystrophies, including retina retinal dystrophy;
- Deficiency of ribonucleotides in tissues and blood;
- Professional intoxication (treatment and prevention);
- Chronic alcoholism;
- Periodontal disease;
- Secondary immunodeficiency states associated with aging.
In addition, sodium nucleinate is prescribed in the following cases:
- Improving wound healing, prevention of postoperative bacterial complications;
- Increased activity of low immunogenic vaccines and vaccination of people with immunodeficiencies;
- Athletes in the period of enhanced training;
- People in extreme conditions.
- Children and adolescence;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Sodium nucleinate should be taken orally.
The daily dose is 1-2 g, it is divided into 3-4 doses. The course of therapy can last from 2 to 12 weeks or more.
Older people are recommended to take 1-1.5 grams per day in combination with multivitamins, courses of 2-3 weeks twice a year - in spring and autumn.
Athletes are usually prescribed 1-1.5 g per day (for 3-4 doses) during the competition.
In order to prevent occupational hazards, taking the drug is indicated in a dose of 1-1.5 g per day in courses of 2-3 weeks 1-2 times a year.
Sodium nucleinate is generally well tolerated, in rare cases allergic reactions occur.
Sodium nucleinate interaction with other drugs was not detected.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at temperatures up to 25 ˚C. Avoid exposure to moisture and sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shelf life - 2 years.