Natalsid is a local drug with hemostatic, wound healing and anti-inflammatory effects, used in proctology.
Release form and composition
Natalcid is produced in the form of rectal suppositories: torpedo-shaped, light gray with a creamy tinge (5 pcs. In blisters, 2 packs in a carton box).
The structure of 1 suppository includes:
- Active ingredient: sodium alginate - 250 mg;
- Auxiliary components: solid fat (supposir, Witepsol) - in sufficient quantity to obtain a suppository weighing 2250 mg.
Indications for use
- Chronic bleeding hemorrhoids;
- Chronic anal fissures in the epithelialization stage;
- Inflammation of the rectum (postoperative period);
- Age up to 14 years;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Natalcide is used rectally by injecting a suppository pre-wetted with water into the rectum. Before the procedure, you should spontaneously empty your intestines or make a cleansing enema.
Single dose - 250 mg (1 suppository), the frequency of use - 2 times a day, the duration of the course - from 7 to 14 days.
During the use of Natalside may develop side effects, manifested in the form of allergic reactions.
Observe the dosage regimen recommended in the instructions.
Before starting treatment, as well as in cases of atypical symptoms, you should consult a doctor.
There are no data on the interaction of Natalside with other drugs.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of reach of children at temperature up to 25 ° C.
Shelf life - 3 years.