Nagipol is a vitamin-mineral complex containing proteins and amino acids.
Release form and composition
Nagipol is available in the following dosage forms:
- Dragee 0.5 g (200 pcs. In banks);
- Powder (500 g in banks);
- Tablets (0.25 g each — 200 pcs. In cans; 0.5 g each — 100 pcs. In cans; 0.6 g each).
The composition of bioadditives includes the active substance: beer yeast autolysate, containing protein substances, amino acids (including 8 essential), B vitamins (B1-B6, Bc), E, H, F and others; carbohydrates, lipids, nucleotides, enzymes, polysaccharides, peptides (higher and lower); micro and macronutrients.
Indications for use
- Hypo-and beriberi, protein starvation, reduced body resistance to catarrhal diseases, iron deficiency anemia;
- Oncological diseases (treatment and prevention when living in areas with high levels of radiation);
- Infectious diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, hepatitis;
- Diseases of the respiratory and cardiovascular systems (simultaneously with other drugs);
- Digestive disorders;
- Acute and chronic poisoning with harmful organic compounds, heavy metals;
- Increased physical activity;
- The recovery period after surgery and with increased blood loss;
- Physical, mental and nervous exhaustion.
The supplement is also used to build muscle.
A contraindication to the use of Nagipol is hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Nagipol is taken orally, preferably 10 minutes before meals.
The average daily dose is 5-10 g (10-15 tablets of 0.5 or 0.6 g, 20-30 tablets of 0.25 g or 5-10 g of powder). The multiplicity of reception - 1-3 times a day.
Course duration - 1-8 weeks. According to the testimony after the break, it is possible to repeat courses.
When living in climatically and environmentally unfriendly areas during the year, it is recommended that three courses lasting 2 months are recommended. For therapeutic purposes, the dose can be increased by 1.5-2 times.
When using Nagipol in the recommended doses, no side effects were identified.
Do not exceed the daily dose specified in the instructions.
Before you start taking Nagypol, as well as in the case of atypical symptoms, you should consult your doctor.
There are no data on the interaction of Nagypol with other drugs.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dark, dry, out of reach of children at room temperature.
Shelf life - 2 years.