Multi-tabs Intensive - vitamin-mineral complex.
Release form and composition
Multi-tabs Intensive is produced in the form of tablets, film-coated: yellow, oval, biconvex, with a risk on one side; on a break - a yellowish mass with different colors interspersed (15 pieces in blisters, 2 or 4 blisters in a carton pack; 30 or 90 pieces in a can, 1 can in a carton pack).
The composition of 1 tablet contains active ingredients:
- Vitamin A (in the form of retinol acetate) - 0.8 mg (2666 IU (international units));
- Vitamin B1 (in the form of thiamine mononitrate) - 5 mg;
- Vitamin B2 (in the form of riboflavin) - 5 mg;
- Vitamin B5 (in the form of calcium pantothenate) - 10 mg;
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) - 5 mg;
- Vitamin B12 (in the form of cyanocobalamin) - 0.007 mg;
- Vitamin Bc (in the form of folic acid) - 0.4 mg;
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 200 mg;
- Vitamin D3 (in the form of colecalciferol) - 0.01 mg (400 IU);
- Vitamin E (as alpha-tocopherol acetate) - 30 mg (44.7 IU);
- Vitamin PP (in the form of nicotinamide) - 30 mg;
- Copper (as sulfate pentahydrate) - 2 mg;
- Calcium (in the form of carbonate) - 200 mg;
- Chromium (in the form of chloride) - 0.05 mg;
- Magnesium (in the form of oxide) - 100 mg;
- Iron (in the form of fumarata) - 5 mg;
- Selenium (in the form of sodium selenate) - 0.05 mg;
- Zinc (in the form of oxide) - 15 mg;
- Manganese (as sulfate) - 2.5 mg;
- Iodine (in the form of potassium iodide) - 0.15 mg;
Auxiliary components: stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, glycerol 85%, corn starch, methylcellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, gelatin, ascorbic acid, water.
Inactive ingredients that are included in the substance of active ingredients: citric acid, sucrose, gelatin, sodium aluminosilicate, modified and corn starch, butylhydroxytoluene, hypromellose, triglycerides, sodium citrate, maltodextrin, water.
Shell composition: hypromellose 15, hypromellose 3, glycerol 85%, titanium dioxide, riboflavin, talc, water.
Indications for use
- Prevention of hypo-and avitaminosis, deficiency of mineral substances;
- Emotional stress and stress;
- Unbalanced and inadequate nutrition, dieting;
- The period of active training in athletes;
- Increased performance with enhanced intellectual and physical stress;
- Increasing the body's resistance in the treatment of acute and chronic diseases and during the recovery period after them (simultaneously with other drugs).
- Hypervitaminosis A and D;
- Age up to 12 years;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Multi-tabs Intensive is taken orally with a glass of water, preferably during a meal. The tablet, if necessary, can be divided in half.
Daily dose - 1 tablet.
The duration of the course is determined by the doctor individually.
In rare cases, during therapy, hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, manifested in the form of allergic reactions, is possible.
During therapy, it is possible to stain urine yellow, which does not pose a threat to health.
Do not exceed the dosage recommended in the instructions.
Perhaps the use of Multi-tabs Intensive patients with diabetes and those with lactose intolerance and gluten.
To avoid overdose, the use of other vitamin complexes while taking Multi-tabs Intensive is not recommended.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dry place out of reach of children at a temperature up to 25 ° C.
Shelf life - 2 years.