Mulimen is a complex homeopathic medicine with antispasmodic, analgesic and sedative effect, contributing to the normalization of the neurohormonal function of the genital organs in women.
Release form and composition
Mulimen is produced in the form of drops for oral administration: transparent, from light yellow to slightly light yellow in color with the smell of ethyl alcohol (in glass dropper bottles of 50 ml, 1 bottle in a carton box).
The composition of 100 g of drops includes active ingredients:
- Sepia officinalis D8 - 11.11 g;
- Calcium carbonicum Hahnemanni D8 - 11.11 g;
- Gelsemium sempervirens D4 - 11.11 g;
- Kalium carbonicum D4 - 11.11 g;
- Ambra grisea D4 - 11.11 g;
- Cimicifuga racemosa D4 - 11.11 g;
- Vitex agnus-castus D3 - 11.11 g;
- Urtica urens D3 −11,11 g;
- Hypericum perforatum D3 - 11.11 g.
Auxiliary components: ethyl alcohol 96%, purified water.
1 ml of Mulimen contains 21 drops.
Indications for use
- Premenstrual syndrome, menstrual pain (algodysmenorrhea), other menstrual disorders (dysmenorrhea, hypomenorrhea, polymenorrhea, oligomenorrhea, dysfunctional uterine bleeding, including those associated with the use of hormonal contraceptive drugs);
- Spastic parametropia;
- Climacteric and premenopausal syndromes.
Mulimen is contraindicated to take in the presence of hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Mulimen is taken orally, 15-20 minutes before a meal or 60 minutes after a meal. A single dose can be diluted in water (volume - 10 ml), it is recommended to delay it in the mouth for several seconds before swallowing a drop. Also, the drug can, without prior dilution drip under the tongue.
Adults and girls of pubertal age, Mulimen is prescribed in a single dose of 10-20 drops, the frequency of administration is 3-5 times a day. In acute cases, the frequency of use can be increased: during the first 2-3 hours - every 30 minutes, 10 drops, then you must switch to a normal dosing regimen.
The average duration of therapy is 1-3 months.
At use of Mulimen in the recommended doses side effects are not revealed.
The question of the advisability of using Mulimena in order to regulate the neurohormonal function of the reproductive organs in lactating and pregnant women must be addressed with a physician.
Taking into account the peculiarities of the course of the disease and the condition of the woman, it is possible to change the duration of the course of therapy and the frequency of taking Mulimen.
Mulimene can be used simultaneously with other drugs.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in outer carton, out of the reach of children at a temperature of 15-25 ° C.
Shelf life - 5 years.