Black hellebore is a perennial herbaceous plant, drugs from which have anti-inflammatory, laxative, blood-purifying and antiviral effects.
Cardiac glycosides (Korelborin K and Corelborin P), steroid saponins, fatty oils, alkaloids, antraglycosides, flavonoids, coumarins, vitamin C, D, and E were found in various parts of the black hellebore.
Thanks to the chemicals contained in the plant, the preparations that contain the black hellebore raw material have such useful properties as:
- Cleansing the body of toxins, radionuclides;
- Stimulation of the heart;
- Strengthening thyroid function, secretion of digestive enzymes and motility of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Normalization of the general metabolism and blood pressure;
- Increase the body's immune activity.
Also, drugs of black hellebore have adaptogenic, antihelminthic, blood-purifying, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, wound-healing, analgesic, antibacterial, antispasmodic, choleretic, sedative, anti-tumor, cardiac, diuretic, laxative, immunomodulatory, cleansing and resolving action.
Indications for use
- Decreased vision and hearing;
- Myoma, chronic inflammation of the ovaries;
- Gastritis, duodenal ulcer;
- Bronchial asthma;
- Urolithiasis disease;
- Cardiovascular insufficiency.
- Myocardial infarction;
- Atrioventricular block;
- Extrasystolic arrhythmia;
- Paroxysmal tachycardia;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Hypersensitivity to the active substances that make up the plant.
Homemade drugs from hellebore black
For the treatment of tuberculosis, pleurisy and cough decoction is recommended:
1 teaspoon of the roots of the plant is poured 1 liter of boiling water and boil for half an hour in a water bath. The resulting liquid is infused for 15 minutes and then filtered. Ready broth is taken orally for 1 teaspoon 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
To stimulate hair growth tincture is used:
100 g of dry rhizomes of the plant is poured with two glasses of wine vinegar and boiled. The resulting liquid is filtered and the Altea root caste is added to it (50 g of raw material is poured 400 ml of cold water and infused for 1 hour). The finished tincture is rubbed into places of intensive hair loss and bald hair 2 times a day.
Before using household medicines from raw materials of black hellebore, it is recommended to consult a doctor in order to exclude the presence of contraindications to their use.