Moriamin Forte is a multivitamin preparation that fills the deficiency of amino acids.
Release form and composition
Moriamin Forte is produced in the form of capsules: solid gelatin, size No. 0, transparent, with a colorless body and a dark red lid, with white lettering "MM 888"; the contents of the capsules are a mixture of translucent granules of slightly yellow, orange, red-pink, white and dark brown color (10 pcs. each in a blister pack of polyvinyl chloride film, 3, 10 packs in bags of aluminum foil, 1 pack in cardboard a pack).
The composition of 1 capsule contains the active substances:
- Ergocalciferol - 200 IU (international units);
- Ascorbic acid - 20 mg;
- Nicotinamide - 20 mg;
- Oxyanthranilic acid (5-hydroxyanthranilic hydrochloride) - 0.2 mg;
- Retinol palmitate - 2000 IU;
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride - 2.5 mg;
- Alpha-tocopherol acetate - 1 mg;
- Thiamine mononitrate - 5 mg;
- Calcium Pantothenate - 5 mg;
- L-lysine hydrochloride - 25 mg;
- Folic acid - 0.2 mg;
- Riboflavin - 3 mg;
- Cyanocobalamin - 0.001 mg;
- Methionine - 18.4 mg;
- Isoleucine - 5.9 mg;
- Valine - 6.7 mg;
- Leucine - 18.3 mg;
- Phenylalanine - 5 mg;
- Tryptophan - 5 mg;
- Threonine - 4.2 mg.
Auxiliary components: potato starch, lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, titanium dioxide, carmellose calcium, hyprolosis, methylcellulose, macrogol-6000, aluminum silicate, azorubium dye (E 122), yellow quinoline dye (E 104), chocolate brown dye.
- Body: titanium dioxide (E171), methyl parahydroxybenzoate, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, acetic acid, gelatin;
- Lid: gelatin, titanium dioxide (E 171), chocolate brown dye, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, acetic acid, propyl parahydroxybenzoate.
Indications for use
- Hypoalbuminemia due to various diseases (including hepatocirrhosis, chronic liver diseases, chronic renal failure), which result in an imbalance of nitrogen and a lack of protein in the blood serum (treatment);
- Hypovitaminosis (treatment and prevention);
- Increased need for trace elements, vitamins and minerals during intense physical or mental stress, insufficient and unbalanced nutrition, convalescence, intoxication, in the postoperative period, stressful situations, after radiotherapy, during pregnancy, lactation, intensive growth in children and adolescents;
- Restoration of the body during surgery or malignant tumors.
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Moriamin Forte should be taken with caution in patients with diabetes.
Dosing and Administration
The drug is taken orally.
Adult single dose is 1-2 capsules, the multiplicity of reception - 3 times a day. Children are prescribed 1-3 capsules per day.
The duration of the therapeutic course is not less than 2 months. If necessary, treatment can be continued or repeated.
During the application of Moriamin Forte, side effects may develop, manifested in the form of allergic reactions.
Before using Moriamin Forte, as well as in the case of uncharacteristic symptoms, you should consult a doctor.
With the simultaneous use of Moriamin Forte with certain drugs, the following effects may occur:
- Barbiturates, salicylates, sulfonamides: slowing their excretion;
- Levodopa: increased decarboxylation in peripheral tissues;
- Antiepileptic drugs: an increase in the metabolism and elimination of ergocalciferol with bile;
- Cardiac glycosides: increased risk of hypercalcemia;
- Kolestiramine, mineral oil-containing laxatives: reduced absorption of vitamins A, D, and E;
- Methotrexate, pyrimethamine, trimethoprim, sulfasalazine, triamterene, antiepileptic drugs: decreased absorption of folic acid (folate deficiency);
- Isoniazid: reduced efficacy of pyridoxine;
- Biguanides: decrease in cyanocobalamin absorption;
- Isoniazid, penicillamine: a decrease in the effectiveness of vitamin B1, an increase in its excretion;
- Fluorouracil, bleomycin, vinblastine, cisplatin: impaired absorption of vitamins A, B1, B6;
- Oral contraceptives (estrogens): an increase in the concentration of vitamins A and C in serum, a decrease in the concentration of folic acid.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dark, dry place inaccessible to children at temperature up to 30 ° C.
Shelf life - 3 years.