Momordika compositum is a homeopathic remedy used for diseases of the pancreas.
Release form and composition
Momordica compositum is produced in the form of a solution for intramuscular injection: transparent, colorless, odorless (2.2 ml each in ampoules of colorless glass, 5 ampoules in plastic blisters, in a carton pack of 1 or 20 packs).
Active substances in 1 ampoule (22 µl each):
- Momordica balsamina (balsam momordica) D6;
- Carbo vegetabilis (Carbo vegetabilis) D10;
- Mandragora e radice siccato (Mandragora e Siccato) D8;
- Ceanothus americanus (Ceanotus americanus) D6;
- Podophyllum peltatum (Podophyllum) (podofillum peltatum (podophyllum)) D6;
- Lachesis mutus (Lachesis) (lachesis mutus (lachesis)) D10;
- Veratrum album (veratrum album) D4;
- Iodum (Jodum) (iodum (iodum)) D8;
- Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni (Mercurius Solubilis Hahnemani) D8;
- Argentum nitriсum (Argentum nitrikum) D12;
- Lyсopodium clavatum (Lycopodium) (lycopodium clavatum (lycopodium)) D6.
Additional components: sodium chloride and water for injection.
Indications for use
Momordika compositum is used as part of complex therapy for chronic pancreatitis.
- Age up to 18 years;
- Thyroid disease;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
During pregnancy and lactation, a drug can be prescribed only if the intended benefit exceeds the possible risks.
Dosing and Administration
The drug is intended for intramuscular administration. If a different treatment regimen has not been prescribed by a doctor, inject 1 ampoule 1-3 times a week for 4 weeks.
In some cases, after taking the drug, there is increased salivation. Allergic reactions may develop.
When taking Momordica, the compositum, like any other homeopathic remedy, may have a primary deterioration, i.e. temporary exacerbation of symptoms. In this case, as well as the development of adverse reactions, the drug should be discontinued and consult a doctor.
Negative impact on the speed of reactions and the ability of a person to concentrate the attention of the drug does not have.
Information about the interaction of Momordica compositum with other drugs are not provided.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at a temperature of 15-25 ºС out of the reach of children, protected from light and moisture.
Shelf life - 5 years.