Milife - bioadditive with antiviral, antiparasitic, detoxification, metabolic and regenerating action.
Release form and composition
Milife is available in the following dosage forms:
- Tablets (at 0.05 g: in blisters of 50 pieces, 2 packs in a carton box; in plastic cans of 50 pcs., 1 can in a carton box; in bags of 10 pcs., 10 bags in carton pack; 0.2 g: in the blister packs of 30 pcs., 2 packs in a carton pack; in polymer cans of 30 pcs., 1 can in a carton pack);
- Capsules (in blister packs of 10 pcs., 2 packs in a carton box);
- Powder for ingestion and external use (in bags of 1 g, 6 bags per carton).
The composition of 1 tablet includes:
- Active substance: biomass of the mycelium of the fungus Usarium Sambucinum - 0.05 or 0.2 g;
- Auxiliary components: calcium stearate, potato starch, refined sugar, milk sugar.
The composition of 1 capsule includes the active substance: the biomass of the mycelium of the fungus UsariumSambucinum - 0.05 g.
The composition of 1 bag of powder for oral administration and external use includes the active substance: the biomass of the mycelium of the fungus UsariumSambucinum - 1 g.
Indications for use
- Syndrome of chronic fatigue and immune dysfunction;
- Viral and toxic liver damage, including alcoholic origin (as part of complex treatment);
- Immunosuppression and immunodeficiency;
- Autoimmune diseases: diabetes mellitus, autoimmune thyroiditis (as part of complex treatment);
- Latent forms of herpes (6 types of herpes), ureaplasmosis, influenza, chlamydial infections; HIV infection, hepatitis C, and infections caused by the causative agents of yellow fever and malaria (as a therapeutic and prophylactic agent);
- Various manifestations of climacteric syndrome;
- Neuroendocrine disorders: infertility, endometriosis, uterine myoma, ovarian dysfunction and their cystic changes, mastopathy.
Milife is also used for rehabilitation after suffering injuries in athletes and when leaving a large sport, during the preoperative preparation and postoperative rehabilitation, during radiotherapy and chemotherapy in cancer patients, and also as a means of increasing efficiency and increasing the threshold of fatigue for people involved in physical culture and sports (any age categories) in training and competitive cycles.
- Diseases of the kidneys and liver (terminal stages of chronic renal failure and cirrhosis of the liver);
- Hypersensitivity to the components of supplements.
Dosing and Administration
Tablets are taken sublingually after a meal. Capsules are ingested after meals.
The dosage of Milife is determined individually, depending on the initial status of the patient (immunological, neurohumoral, etc.).
The starting regimen of dietary supplements:
- From 1 to 5 day: 0.1 g 3 times a day;
- From 6 days to 12 weeks: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - 0.1 g 3 times a day; Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday - 1 g 3 times a day.
For women, combined use is possible with suppositories containing Milife.
On days of taking supplements of 1 g (on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday) it is recommended to take 1 dessert spoon of cedar oil once a day. During the period of taking supplements should exercise.
After receiving the starting regimen, the doctor must decide on the further application of Milife according to the individual regimen.
The starting scheme for individuals engaged in physical culture and athletes is the same, however, in the prelaunch and starting periods, the dosage increases to 12 g per day (2 g 6 times a day).
During pregnancy and during the lactation period, it is recommended to take 0.1 g of Milife 3 times a day; in cases of intercurrent diseases (acute respiratory viral infection, influenza and others) - 1 g 6 times a day for 3-4 days.
When taking supplements according to the indications in the recommended dosages, no side effects were detected.
Before using Mileif, as well as in the event of side effects during therapy, it is recommended to consult with your doctor.
Preparations / substances in combination with which Milife can be applied:
- Fluoroquinolone preparations;
- Ursodeoxycholic and chenodeoxycholic acid preparations;
- Nitrofuran derivatives;
- Antibiotics of the tetracycline, penicillin series (the dose of antibiotics should be reduced by 2/3 when taking the drug in a dosage of 1 g 6 times a day for 2-3 days).
The supplement is not combined with oxycams and arylcarboxylic acid derivatives; Synergistically interacts with gamma-amino-beta-phenylbutyric acid.
Milife enhances the effect of the following drugs / substances:
- Peripheral vasodilators;
- Antiarrhythmic, membrane stabilizing, anticonvulsant, anti-Parkinsonian drugs;
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dry, out of reach of children and protected from light.
Shelf life - 2 years.