Menopace is a combination drug that contains a complex of vitamins and minerals used in menopausal conditions in women.
Release form and composition
Menopace is produced in the form of capsules: size 0, dark green, solid, gelatin, with the white Vitabiotics logo on the lid and Meporas on the case; the contents of the capsules are yellowish granular powder (in blisters of 15 pcs .; of 2 or 6 blisters in a carton box).
The composition of 1 capsule includes active ingredients:
- Vitamin A - 0.75 mg (in the form of vitamin A acetate - 2500 ME);
- Vitamin D - 0.0025 mg (in the form of cholecalciferol - 100 ME);
- Vitamin E - 30 mg (in the form of D-Alpha-Tocopherol);
- Vitamin B1 - 10 mg (in the form of thiamine mononitrate);
- Vitamin B2 - 5 mg (in the form of riboflavin);
- Vitamin B6 - 40 mg (in the form of pyridoxine chloride);
- Vitamin B12 - 0.009 mg (in the form of cyanocobalamin);
- Folic acid - 0.4 mg;
- Biotin - 0.03 mg;
- Niacin - 20 mg (as nicotinamide / vitamin B3);
- Vitamin C - 45 mg (as ascorbic acid);
- Pantethenic acid - 30 mg (in the form of calcium pantothenate);
- Para-Amino Benzoic Acid (PABK) - 30 mg;
- Zinc - 15 mg (as zinc sulfate hydrate);
- Iron - 12 mg (in the form of fumarate iron);
- Manganese - 2 mg (in the form of manganese sulfate);
- Magnesium - 100 mg (in the form of magnesium oxide);
- Copper - 1 mg (in the form of copper sulfate);
- Iodine - 225 mg (as potassium iodide);
- Boron - 2 mg (in the form of sodium borate);
- Selenium - 0.1 mg (in the form of sodium selenate);
- Chromium - 0.05 mg.
The composition of the shell 1 capsule: a complex of copper with chlorophyll - 0.694 mg; gelatin - 81.63 mg; purified water - 13.72 mg; titanium dioxide - 1.96 mg.
Indications for use
Menopesis is used as part of the comprehensive treatment of a menopause-specific symptom complex, manifested as vaginal dryness, vasomotor disturbances, flushing, sleep disturbance, anxiety, increased sweating, headaches, emotional lability.
The use of Menopace is contraindicated in the presence of hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Capsules are ingested during or after a meal, washed down with a small amount of liquid.
Daily dose of Menopace - 1 capsule.
Allergic reactions can occur when Menopis is used.
Before starting therapy, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Information about the interaction of Menopause with other drugs is missing.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of reach of children at temperature up to 25 ° C.
Shelf life - 3 years.