Memoria is a complex homeopathic remedy used in cases of impaired memory and decreased concentration.
Release form and composition
Memoria is produced in the form of homeopathic drops for oral administration: clear liquid from red-yellow to light yellow color, without a specific smell, in dropper bottles of 20, 50 ml or 100 ml of dark glass; on 1 bottle in a cardboard pack.
The composition of 100 ml drops contains the active substances:
- Mountain arnica (Arnica) D12 - 10 ml;
- Hypericum perforatum D1 (Hypericum) D1 - 15 ml;
- Ginseng (Ginseng) D6 - 10 ml;
- Hemlock spotted (Conium) D6 - 10 ml;
- Ginkgo bilobed (Ginkgo) D6 - 10 ml.
Auxiliary components: purified water - 6.9 ml; Ethyl alcohol 43% (by weight) - 38.1 ml.
Indications for use
- Memory impairment;
- Decreased concentration;
- Cerebral atherosclerosis and accompanying dizziness and headache (as part of complex therapy).
- Liver disease;
- Age up to 12 years;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Drops are taken orally (in pure form or diluted in 1 tablespoon of water), before swallowing by holding some time in the mouth, half an hour before or after 1 hour after a meal.
A single dose of Memoria is 10 drops 3 times a day. The duration of therapy is 2-3 months, with the possible repetition of the course prescribed by the doctor.
In cases requiring rapid relief of symptoms (dizziness, headache), as well as at the beginning of the disease, a single dose of the drug is allowed every 0.5-1 hour until the improvement of the condition occurs, but not more than 8 times a day. In the future, the drug should be taken 3 times a day.
When using Memoria, allergic reactions can occur; in rare cases - photosensitivity (associated with the hunter in the composition of the drug).
In the case of photosensitivity, the drug should be discontinued.
Due to the fact that Memoria contains components of plant origin, during storage there can be a slight turbidity, weakening of the taste and smell of drops, which does not affect their effectiveness.
It should be borne in mind that a single dose of Memoria (10 drops) contains 160 mg of absolute ethanol, in the maximum daily dose - 1280 mg.
During the period of therapy, caution is recommended when performing potentially hazardous types of work that require psychomotor speed and attention.
Despite the fact that there have been no registered drug interactions with Memoria, it should be noted that the Hypericum in its composition may influence the therapeutic efficacy of certain drugs / substances, namely:
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors: increases their antidepressant effect and the risk of hypertensive crisis, and therefore the interval of at least 2 weeks between their use should be observed;
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (citalopram, paroxetine, fluvoxamine, fluoxetine, sertraline): weight the hemolytic reactions and the course of the serotonin syndrome;
- Reserpine: reduces its hypotensive effect;
- Cyclosporine, digoxin: reduces its concentration in the blood;
- Indinavir: reduces its effectiveness and concentration in the blood;
- Ethinyl estradiol, desogestrel: increases the risk of breakthrough bleeding;
- Theophylline: increases its metabolic rate;
- Amitriptyline, verapamil, carbamazepine, non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors, nortriptyline, coumarin-type anticoagulants (warfarin, fenprocoumon): reduces their effectiveness.
Memoria can enhance the photosensitizing effect of other drugs, including piroxicam, sulfonamides, tetracyclines, quinolones, and thiazide diuretics.
If necessary, the simultaneous use of Memoria with the above drugs is recommended to consult with your doctor.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a place protected from strong electromagnetic fields and light, out of reach of children at a temperature up to 25 ° C.
Shelf life - 5 years.