Bear fat is a dietary supplement used as an additional source of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E.
Release form and composition
Bear fat is produced in the following dosage forms:
- Liquid (in bottles of 100 and 250 ml);
- Capsules (in packs of 100 pcs.).
The composition of 1 capsule contains the active substances:
- Bear fat - 125 mg;
- Wheat germ oil - 37 mg;
- Fish oil - 50 mg;
- Flaxseed oil - 37 mg.
Indications for use
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- Violation of cerebral circulation;
- Gastric and duodenal ulcer;
- Other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Hypertonic disease;
- Bronchitis with asthmatic components;
- Drug intoxication;
- Pulmonary tuberculosis;
- Silicosis of the lungs;
- Severe and prolonged forms of pneumonia.
The use of Bear fat is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to the components of dietary supplements.
Dosing and Administration
The drug is taken orally during the meal.
The duration of therapy is 21-28 days.
Allergic reactions may occur if Bear Fat is used.
Before using the drug should consult a doctor.
Information about the interaction of bear fat with other drugs is missing.
Terms and conditions of storage
To store in protected from light, the place, inaccessible for children, at a temperature up to 25 ° C.
Shelf life - 1 year.