Almond oil is a herbal medicine used for skin care.
Release form and composition
Almond oil is produced in dark glass bottles of 10, 25, 30, 50, 100 and 200 ml, 1 bottle in a carton box.
The composition of the drug is almond oil - 100%.
Indications for use
The drug is used for skin care.
Using almond oil is contraindicated in case of individual intolerance.
Dosing and Administration
Almond oil is used externally:
- Facial skin cleansing: a small amount of the product is applied to a cotton pad pre-moistened with warm water and wrung out, then it is rubbed onto the skin until it is completely clean;
- Skin nutrition: A few drops of oil are applied to the tips of the fingers and gently rubbed into the skin;
- Removing eye make-up: Apply 2-3 drops of oil on a cotton pad soaked in warm water and pressed, then gently soak eyelashes and eyelid skin until they are completely cleansed;
- Massage of the face and body: Apply a small amount of oil on the skin of the face and body, then rub it in light movements until completely absorbed;
- Nutrition hair: 1 hour before washing your head, rubbing a sufficient amount of oil into the hair roots.
Almond oil can be used to cleanse the skin instead of soap. To do this, before washing, apply a mixture of 1 tsp of water, 1 yolk and 10-15 drops of oil to the skin, leave for 10 minutes, then rinse with water at room temperature.
Information about possible side effects is not available.
Before using almond oil, you should consult a doctor.
Information about the interaction of almond oil with other drugs is not available.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at a temperature of 15 ° C in a dark, dry and out of reach of children.
Shelf life - 3 years.