Marimer is a preparation that moisturizes, cleanses and protects the nasal mucosa.
Release form and composition
- Nasal aerosol (50 or 100 ml in aluminum aerosol cans with a cap and a spray nozzle, in a carton box one can);
- Nasal drops (5 ml in plastic dropper bottles, in a carton pack of 6 or 12 bottles).
The composition of the drug (100 ml aerosol / drops):
- Active ingredient: sterile isotonic solution of sea water - 31.82 ml;
- Auxiliary component: purified water.
Indications for use
- Acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of the nose, nasopharynx, and sinuses;
- Vasomotor and allergic rhinitis.
- Infectious diseases of the nose and nasopharynx;
- Inflammatory processes after surgery.
Marimer can also be used for daily hygiene of the nasal cavity in order to preserve the protective properties of the mucous membrane in conditions of air pollution and / or increased dryness (including with central heating and air conditioning).
Marimer is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to its components.
Nasal aerosol should not be used to treat children under the age of 1 year.
Dosing and Administration
Both dosage forms of Marimera are intended for intranasal use.
In the form of an aerosol, the drug is prescribed to adults and children over 1 year old - 1 injection in each nasal passage. The multiplicity of application depends on the purpose:
- Treatment - 4-6 times a day;
- Nasal hygiene - 1-4 times a day.
In the form of drops of the drug is prescribed:
- For therapeutic purposes: adults and children from 1 year old - 2 drops in each nostril 4-6 times a day, children under 1 year old - at least 2 drops 4 times a day;
- For hygienic purposes: only adults and children over 1 year old - 2 drops 1-4 times per day.
Children older than 2 years and adults when bury the head should be tilted to the side and flush the upper nasal passage, then similarly repeat the procedure with the second nostril.
Children under 2 years of age are recommended to wash the nasal cavity in the prone position. To do this, turn the child's head to the side and rinse the upper nasal passage, and repeat the procedure for the second nostril in the same way. Then you need to put the child and wipe the discharge from the nose.
In most cases, Marimer is well tolerated. In rare cases, allergic reactions are possible.
If you plan to use the drug after surgery, you should consult with your doctor.
The safe and convenient nozzle on the drops Marimer allows you to use them for the treatment of newborns without risk.
The drug can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Disposable dropper bottle is opened by turning the nozzle. The nozzle is completely detachable and can be used to close the bottle.
Marimer has no systemic effect on the body.
Drug interactions with other drugs were noted. If necessary, can be used in combination therapy with other means.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at temperatures up to 25 ºC in a place with limited access to children.
Shelf life - 3 years.
After opening the bottle, nasal drops should be used within 1 day.