Madder dyeing extract is a herbal medicine with antispasmodic, litholytic and diuretic effects used to treat urolithiasis.
Release form and composition
Madder dyeing extract is produced in the form of tablets: from brown to light brown with splashes, biconvex, with a risk (10 or 20 pieces in blister packs; 1-3 packs of 10 pcs. Or 1 pack of 20 pcs. in a carton box).
The composition of 1 tablet includes:
- Active ingredient: madder dye (dry root extract with rhizomes) - 0.25 g;
- Auxiliary components: croscarmellose sodium, milk sugar (lactose), calcium stearate, potato starch, aerosil A-380 (colloidal silicon dioxide).
Indications for use
Madder dyeing extract prescribed for adults to reduce cramps, facilitate the discharge of sand and small stones with urolithiasis.
- Severe renal failure;
- Stomach ulcer;
- Glomerulonephritis (acute and chronic);
- Glucose-galactose malabsorption, lactase deficiency, galactose intolerance;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Tablets, previously dissolved in warm water (1/2 cup), are taken orally.
Single dose - 1 tablet, the multiplicity of reception - 3 times a day. If necessary, a single dose can be increased to 2-3 tablets.
The duration of therapy is 20-30 days. By appointment of a doctor in 1-1.5 months, it is possible to conduct a repeated treatment course.
Allergic reactions may occur during the use of madder dyeing extract.
When using Madder dye extract, urine can be painted in a reddish color. If it suddenly becomes brown-red, reduce the dose or discontinue therapy for a while.
Data on the interaction of madder dyeing extract with other drugs available.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at a temperature up to 15 ° С in a dry place inaccessible to children.
Shelf life - 2 years.