Makrovit is a multivitamin preparation.
Release form and composition
Makrovit is available in the following dosage forms:
- Chewing pastilles (in packs of blister cells, 10 pcs .; 3 packs per box);
- Tablets: biconvex, round, covered with an orange shell, with possible inclusions (in blisters of 10 pieces; on 3 or 100 blisters in a cardboard pack).
The composition of 1 lozenges includes active substances:
- Retinol (vitamin A) - 1500 IU (international units);
- Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) - 0.5 mg;
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) - 0.6 mg;
- Calcium Pantothenate (vitamin B5) - 5 mg;
- Pyridoxine chloride (vitamin B6) - 1 mg;
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) - 0.002 mg;
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - 80 mg;
- Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E) - 5 mg;
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) - 100 IU;
- Nicotinamide (vitamin PP) - 5 mg.
Auxiliary components: castor oil, titanium dioxide, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, sucrose, glycerol, povidone, dextrose, peach flavoring 78123-33, mandarin flavoring flavoring 61105, capol 600 pharma, yellow dye (E110), sorbitol, sorbitol, 80
The composition of 1 tablet contains the active substances:
- Retinol synthetic palmitate - 0.88 mg;
- Thiamine mononitrate - 0.5 mg;
- Riboflavin - 0.6 mg;
- Calcium Pantothenate - 5 mg;
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride - 1 mg;
- Cyanocobalamin 0.1% in mannitol - 2 mg;
- Ascorbic acid - 80 mg;
- Colecalciferol concentrate (oil form) - 0.11 mg;
- Alpha-tocopherol acetate — 5 mg;
- Nicotinamide - 5 mg.
Auxiliary components: glycerol, sucrose, titanium dioxide (E171), sorbitol, defoamer 1510, castor oil, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, liquid dextrose (dry substance), emulsion wax, polysorbate 80, povidone, dye sunset yellow (E110), peach flavoring 78123-33, tangerine flavoring 61105.
Indications for use
Makrovit is used in case of increased need for vitamins in the following cases:
- Intensive exercise;
- Excessive mental and / or physical exertion;
- Irregular and unbalanced nutrition (in the period of seasonal shortage of fresh fruits and vegetables, while dieting, reduced appetite for alcohol or nicotine addiction and in elderly patients);
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding period.
- Age up to 6 years;
- Glucose-galactose malabsorption, deficiency of lactase or sucrase / isomaltase, congenital intolerance to fructose;
- Hypervitaminosis A and D;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Lozenges are held in the mouth until completely absorbed.
- Adults and children over 12 years old: 2-3 pcs. in a day;
- Children 10-12 years: 1-2 pcs. in a day;
- Children 6-10 years: 1 pc. in a day.
The duration of therapy is 2-30 days, with the possible repetition of the course in 1-3 months (as recommended by the doctor).
The tablets are kept in the mouth until completely dissolved or chewed after a meal.
- Children over 10 years old and adults: 1 pc. 2-3 times a day;
- Children 6-10 years: 1 pc. 1-2 times a day.
The duration of therapy is 20-30 days, with the possible repetition of the course on the recommendation of a doctor.
During therapy, allergic reactions may develop.
When taking Makrovita in high doses over a long period, headache and diarrhea (due to glycerol contained in the preparation), hypervitaminosis A and D may occur.
Children under the age of 14 can take the drug only on the recommendation of a doctor.
It is important not to exceed the recommended doses of Makrovita.
The preparation includes E 110 azo dye, which can cause a hypersensitivity reaction with an asthmatic component. Often, such reactions occur in patients with hypersensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid.
Patients with diabetes should take into account that 1 pastilka contains 670 mg of sugar; in 1 tablet - 610 mg of sucrose and 150 mg of glucose, in a daily dose - 610-1800 mg of sucrose and 150-450 mg of glucose.
During the period of therapy, the urine may turn yellow, which is associated with the riboflavin contained in the preparation.
In order to avoid overdose, simultaneous intake of Macrovit with other multivitamin complexes is not recommended.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dark, dry and out of reach of children at a temperature up to 25 ° C.
Shelf life of tablets and lozenges - 2 years.