Magnesium Complex is a dietary supplement with sedative, hypotensive, anticonvulsant and antispasmodic action.
Release form and composition
Magnesium Complex is produced in the form of capsules (100 pieces per pack).
The composition of 1 capsule contains the active substances:
- Magnesium citrate - 200 mg;
- Magnesium ascorbate (magnesium ascorbate) - 300 mg.
Indications for use
- Cardiovascular diseases (hypertension, angina pectoris, atherosclerosis, arrhythmia, intermittent claudication, congestive heart failure, etc.);
- Urolithiasis (treatment and prevention as part of complex treatment);
- Chronic duodenitis, intestinal dysbiosis;
- Skin diseases, including alopecia areata;
- Irritability, stress, psycho-emotional overload;
- Painful menstruation, premenstrual syndrome;
- Allergy, bronchial asthma.
Also, the Magnesium Complex is used in liver detoxification programs (for lead poisoning, alcoholism, etc.) and weight loss (especially if a low-carb diet is observed).
Magnesium Complex should not be taken in the presence of hypersensitivity to the drug components.
Pregnant women taking the drug is possible after consultation with the doctor.
Dosing and Administration
Magnesium Complex is taken orally while eating.
As a rule, adults are prescribed 1 capsule per day. The duration of therapy is determined individually by the doctor.
Information about the possible development of side effects when using the drug is not.
Before using the Magnesium Complex, as well as in cases of uncharacteristic symptoms, you should consult a doctor.
Data on the interaction with other drugs are not available.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dry place out of reach of children at room temperature up to 25 ° C.
Shelf life - 3 years.