Lotus - a combined herbal preparation with a sedative effect.
Release form and composition
A lotonik is produced in the form of tablets, film-coated: biconvex, blue (10 pcs. In aluminum blisters, 1 or 2 blisters in a carton box).
The composition of 1 tablet contains the active substances - thick extracts from a mixture of medicinal plant materials:
- Erythrins (Erythrina orientalis L.) leaves - 91.25 mg;
- Walnut seeds (Nelumbium nuciferum Garth.) - 175 mg;
- Dioscorea rhizomes (Dioscorea persimilis L.) - 183 mg;
- Eastern thuja seeds (Biota orientalis L.) - 91.25 mg;
- Embryos lotus (Nelumbium nuciferum Garth.) - 15 mg;
- The fruits of the euphoria of the longans (EuphorialonganaLamk.) - 91.25 mg;
- Mulberry leaves (Morus alba L.) - 91.25 mg;
- Seeds of Chinese date (Zizyphus jujube Mill.) - 91.25 mg.
Auxiliary components: colloidal silicon dioxide, lactose, sodium carboxymethyl starch, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose.
The composition of the film shell: talc, macrogol 6000, titanium dioxide, patent blue dye (E131).
Indications for use
- Irritability, hyperexcitability, mood lability;
- Emotional and physical trauma;
- Insomnia (mild forms);
- Overwork ("manager's syndrome"), a state of constant mental stress.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding (lactation);
- Age up to 18 years;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Lotus should be used with caution in patients with acute pancreatitis.
Dosing and Administration
The lotus is taken orally.
Usually prescribed 2 times a day, 1 tablet. For insomnia, 1 tablet should be taken 1 hour before bedtime.
The duration of the treatment course is 30 days. On the recommendation of a doctor, it is possible to conduct repeated courses of therapy.
During the application of Lotosonika may develop allergic reactions.
During the period of therapy, it is recommended to refrain from activities that require rapid mental and motor responses and increased attention (for example, the management of mechanisms and transport).
Lotus enhances the action of drugs that inhibit the central nervous system (including sleeping pills), analgesic and antihypertensive drugs (correction of their doses is necessary).
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dark, dry, out of reach of children at a temperature of 15-25 ° C.
Shelf life - 3 years.