Lorinden A is an external combined preparation used to treat allergic dermatosis.
Release form and composition
Lorinden A is produced in the form of an ointment for external use: soft, oily, white color with a light yellow shade (15 g each in aluminum tubes, 1 tube in a cardboard box).
The composition of 1000 mg ointment includes active substances:
- Flumethasone Pivalate - 0.2 mg;
- Salicylic acid - 30 mg.
Auxiliary components: lanolin - 50 mg; propylene glycol - 50 mg; petrolatum - up to 1000 mg.
Indications for use
Lorinden A is prescribed for the treatment of the following acute and chronic allergic dermatosis, especially accompanied by excessive keratinization of the skin:
- Red wart lichen;
- Atopic dermatitis;
- Various forms of subacute and chronic eczema (especially horny);
- Diffuse atopic dermatitis;
- Chronic lichen Vidal;
- Lichen planus;
- Chronic dyshidrosis;
- Insect bites.
- Exudative erythema multiforme;
- Hyperkeratosis (for example, ichthyosis);
- Bladder skin diseases, including blistering rash on the skin of the feet and palms (simultaneously with other drugs);
- Scratchy with severe lichenization;
- Discoid lupus erythematosus;
- External otitis.
- Bacterial, fungal and viral (including chicken pox and shingles) skin diseases;
- Skin neoplasms;
- Subacute exudative and acute weeping stages of skin diseases;
- Trophic ulcers of the legs associated with varicose veins;
- Skin manifestations of syphilis;
- Pink and acne vulgaris;
- Precancerous skin conditions;
- First trimester of pregnancy;
- Use in infants and young children;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Pregnant women may use Lorinden A on limited skin areas in cases where the intended health benefits of the mother are greater than the potential risk to the fetus. Use of the drug by nursing women is possible only in exceptional cases (for a short time on limited skin areas). Application of Lorinden A on the skin of the mammary glands is contraindicated.
Patients with severe renal insufficiency should avoid repeated use of the drug in large areas of the skin, since the development of systemic action of salicylic acid is possible.
Dosing and Administration
Lorinden A is used externally.
The ointment should be applied with a thin layer 2-3 times a day on the skin in the affected area. After improvement, the frequency of use of the drug is reduced to 1-2 times a day. After the complete disappearance of painful manifestations, therapy is recommended to continue for another 3-4 days. In the treatment of chronic skin lesions to continue treatment for more than 3 weeks should not be.
Lorinden A can be used as an occlusive dressing that needs to be changed every 24-48 hours. In the treatment of lesions in the defatted and dry skin areas that are characterized by severe infiltration, hyperkeratosis, desquamation and lichenization, as well as mozolela, you can adjust the degree of hydration. To do this, in accordance with the requirements of each individual case, change the thickness of the applied layer.
During therapy, the following side effects may develop:
- Systemic reactions: with prolonged use, as well as with the use of occlusive dressings and / or applied to large areas of the skin, side effects typical of glucocorticosteroids may occur. When applying the ointment on the skin of the eyelids in the future, in some cases, may develop glaucoma or cataracts;
- Local reactions: possible - dry skin, skin itching and burning; with prolonged use - a violation of pigmentation, local hirsutism, skin atrophy, perioral dermatitis, telangiectasia, steroid acne, purpura.
Lorinden A is easily applied and suitable for dry skin (it increases the content of fat in it and contributes to moisture retention).
Apply the ointment on the skin is contraindicated. Do not allow hit of the drug on the conjunctiva and mucous membranes.
It is not recommended to exceed the course of treatment, because with prolonged use of Lorinden A in large areas of the skin, the incidence of side effects increases.
If there are signs of infection at the site of application of the ointment, you must apply drugs with a more pronounced antifungal or antibacterial effect.
In the presence of atrophic changes in the skin, especially in elderly patients, Lorinden A should be used with caution.
Bed linen and clothes do not pollute the ointment.
In children, the drug can be used only when unconditional need, short courses on small surfaces of the body.
During the application of Lorinden A, vaccination and immunization are contraindicated due to its immunosuppressive effect.
It is not necessary to appoint Lorinden A along with other external preparations.
In cases of systemic absorption, the drug reduces the effect of antihypertensive drugs, insulin, anticoagulants, oral hypoglycemic agents, as well as the concentration of praziquantel in blood serum.
The risk of side effects increases with simultaneous use of Lorinden A with the following drugs: anabolic steroids (acne, hirsutism), androgens, estrogens, tricyclic antidepressants, oral contraceptives, bucarban, cardiac glycosides (digitalis intoxication,), antipsychoses, antipsychoses, antipsychoses, antipsychoses, antipsychoses, antipsychotics, antipsychotics, antipsychotics, antipsychotic drugs, digital glycosides (digitalis intoxication), antipsychotics, antipsychotics, antipsychotics, antipsychotics, antipsychotics, antipsychotics, antipsychotics, antipsychotics, antipsychotics, antigens; ), antihistamines, diuretics (hypokalemia), nitrates (glaucoma).
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of reach of children at temperature up to 25 ° C.
Shelf life - 3 years.