Loragexal - antiallergic drug.
Release form and composition
Loragexal is produced in the form of tablets: oval, white, with the inscription "LT l 10" and risky on one side (7 or 10 pieces in blisters, 1-3, 5 blisters in a cardboard box).
The composition of 1 tablet includes:
- Active ingredient: loratadine - 10 mg;
- Auxiliary components: lactose monohydrate - 69.175 mg; corn starch - 18 mg; anhydrous colloidal silicon dioxide - 1.825 mg; magnesium stearate - 1 mg.
Indications for use
Loragexal is prescribed to adults and children from 2 years for the treatment of the following diseases:
- Allergic reactions to insect bites;
- Allergic rhinitis (year-round and seasonal), pollinosis, conjunctivitis, urticaria, including chronic idiopathic;
- Quincke’s edema;
- Pruritic dermatosis;
- Pseudo-allergic reactions.
- Age up to 2 years;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Loragexal is taken once a day inside.
Single dose is determined by age:
- Adults, children from 12 years old - 10 mg;
- Children weighing from 30 kg - 10 mg;
- Children 2-12 years old - 5 mg.
When functional disorders of the liver Loragexal should be taken at 5 mg per day, which is associated with a possible violation of the clearance of the active substance (loratadine).
During therapy side effects rarely develop. As a rule, they manifest as abnormal liver function, gastritis, dry mouth, vomiting, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, headache, irritability (in children), allergic reactions, tachycardia, cough.
In some cases, alopecia may occur.
Before starting the use of Loragexal, as well as the appearance of uncharacteristic symptoms, you should consult with your doctor.
There was no interaction with alcohol when loratadine was used in therapeutic doses.
Ketoconazole, cimetidine and erythromycin, while being used with loratadine, increase its concentration in the blood plasma, without affecting the ECG and without causing clinical manifestations.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of reach of children at temperature up to 25 ° C.
Shelf life - 3 years.