Livolin Forte is a hepatoprotective agent that regulates carbohydrate and lipid metabolism, improves the functional state and detoxification of the liver, helps restore and preserve the structure of hepatocytes, inhibits the formation of connective tissue in the liver.
Release form and composition
Dosage form of Livolin Forte - capsules: size No. 2, soft gelatin, brown; the contents are dark yellow pasty mass. Available in 10 pieces. in blisters, 1 blister in a cardboard box or 3 blisters in aluminum foil bags, 1 package in a cardboard box.
The active ingredients of the drug (in 1 capsule):
- Lecithin - 857.13 mg, containing phosphatidylcholine - 300 mg;
- Nicotinamide - 30 mg;
- Thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1) - 10 mg;
- Tocopherol acetate (vitamin E) - 10 mg;
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) - 10 mg;
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) - 6 mg;
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) - 0.01 mg.
Excipients: white wax, anhydrous vegetable oil and soybean oil.
The composition of the capsule: gelatin, titanium dioxide, purified water, glycerol, iron dyes red oxide, iron yellow oxide and iron oxide black.
Indications for use
- Acute and chronic hepatitis;
- Toxic hepatitis;
- Fatty degeneration of the liver of various origin (due to chronic infections, diabetes);
- Cirrhosis of the liver;
- Radiation sickness;
- Toxicosis of pregnant women;
- Liver dysfunction due to other somatic diseases.
Livolin Forte is contraindicated in only one case - with a known hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Dosing and Administration
The drug should be taken orally during the meal, drinking water.
Depending on the evidence prescribed 1-2 capsules 2 or 3 times a day.
The minimum duration of treatment is 3 months. If necessary, increase the duration of therapy or prescribe repeated courses.
Possible side effects:
- On the part of the gastrointestinal tract: abdominal pain and nausea;
- Allergic reactions.
Overdose cases have not been reported.
If indicated, the drug can be used during pregnancy.
Information about the pharmaceutical and pharmacological interaction of Livolin Forte with other drugs is not available.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of reach of children, protected from light and moisture at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Shelf life - 2 years.