Lioton 1000 is a drug for external use with antithrombotic, antiexudative and moderate anti-inflammatory effects.
Release form and composition
Lioton 1000 is produced in the form of a gel for external use: almost transparent, colorless or with a slightly yellowish tinge, viscous consistency (30, 50 or 100 g each in aluminum tubes, in a cardboard bundle 1 tube).
The composition of the drug (1 g):
- Active ingredient: sodium heparin - 1000 IU;
- Auxiliary components: propyl parahydroxybenzoate, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, carbomer, triethanolamine (trolamine), purified water, 96% ethanol (ethanol), non-nerve and lavender oil.
Indications for use
- Phlebothrombosis and thrombophlebitis of the superficial veins;
- Localized infiltrates and edemas;
- Subcutaneous hematomas;
- Injuries and bruises (including joints, tendons, muscle tissue);
- Complications after surgical operations on the veins.
The use of Lyoton 1000 is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to its components.
Dosing and Administration
The drug should be applied to the skin in the affected area from 1 to 3 times a day, gently rubbing. A single dose of the gel is 3-10 cm, depending on the treated area.
Basically, the Lioton 1000 is well tolerated.
Given the low systemic absorption of the drug, overdose is unlikely.
Liotone 1000 should not be applied to mucous membranes and open wounds.
Can not be used for bleeding and purulent processes.
Be wary appoint with increased bleeding.
Information about the interaction of heparin sodium with other drugs is missing.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C out of the reach of children.
Shelf life - 5 years.