Linkus is a complex preparation from extracts of medicinal herbs with expectorant action.
Release form and composition
The linker is produced in the form of a syrup: brown, with the taste of peppermint and a characteristic odor (in dark glass bottles of 90, 120 or 150 ml with a measuring cap; 1 bottle in a cardboard box).
The composition of 1 ml of syrup includes active substances (in the form of dry extracts):
- Cordia fruits broadleaf - 10 mg;
- Flowers Altea medicinal - 10 mg;
- Flowers violet fragrant - 2.5 mg;
- Fruits of zizifus present - 10 mg;
- Alpini galanga roots and rhizomes - 5 mg;
- Leaves adhatody vascular - 60 mg;
- Leaves and flowers of onosma prismous - 10 mg;
- The leaves of the hyssop officinalis - 5 mg;
- The roots of licorice - 7.5 mg;
- Fruits and roots of long pepper - 10 mg.
Auxiliary components: methyl parahydroxybenzoate, peppermint oil, purified water, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, anhydrous citric acid, clove oil, propylene glycol, glycerin, sucrose.
Indications for use
The linker is prescribed for the symptomatic treatment of infectious-inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract, accompanied by cough with sputum (for bronchitis, tracheitis, pneumonia, flu, acute respiratory diseases, bronchitis of smokers and for other inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract).
- Pregnancy (due to the lack of clinical data in patients in this category);
- Age up to 6 months;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
The linker should be used with caution in patients with diabetes.
If necessary, the use of the drug by nursing women, at the time of therapy, breastfeeding should be interrupted.
Dosing and Administration
Syrup should be taken orally. The dose of Linkas is determined based on the patient's age (1 tsp - 5 ml):
- Children from 6 months to 3 years: 3 times a day, 2.5 ml;
- Children 3-8 years: 3 times a day, 5 ml;
- Children 8-18 years: 4 times a day, 5 ml;
- Adults: 3-4 ml per day, 10 ml.
The duration of therapy is 5-7 days, with a possible increase in the duration or a repeated course on the recommendation of a doctor.
During therapy, in rare cases, allergic reactions may develop.
In compliance with the low-calorie diet, as well as patients with diabetes, it should be borne in mind that the drug includes sugar.
Information about the interaction with other drugs is missing.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of reach of children at temperature up to 25 ° C.
Shelf life - 3 years.