Red-faced lily (Saranka daisy, royal curls, forest lily) is a perennial bulbous plant belonging to the Liliaceae family, the Lily genus.
About 16 species of lilies grow on the territory of Russia, but only 3 are the most used in traditional medicine, including the fascinating lily.
The chemical composition of lilies has not been studied enough, but it has been reliably established that the plant contains:
- Mucous substances;
The most useful properties of lily curly are:
- Wound healing;
Lily pollen is rich in vitamins P and PP, which are:
- Destroy germs;
- Increase appetite;
- Normalize the gastrointestinal tract;
- Improve performance;
- Reduce blood pressure;
- Increase the concentration of hemoglobin and red blood cells in the blood;
- Promote normal growth and development.
Indications for use
As a medicinal plant, the lily is wispy for a long time used in traditional medicine of Mongolia, Tibet, China, Yakutia, Buryatia, Siberia and the Far East.
Traditionally, this type of lily has food value: it has been consumed (and in some mills it has been consumed still) in its raw, dried, fried, boiled form, and also as a seasoning and coffee substitute.
For medicinal purposes, both aboveground and underground parts of the plant are used. From them prepare broths, tinctures and infusions.
Anesthetic, anti-inflammatory and emollient properties of lily tubers are used in the treatment of joint diseases, skin diseases, burns, wounds, abscesses, abscesses. Crushed, cooked together with bread crumbs, the onion is applied to boils and boils - it accelerates the process of ripening and opening. Crushed and steamed leaves can also be applied to abscesses and burns - they reduce inflammation and relieve puffiness.
The juice from this plant has a wound-healing effect, therefore it is used internally for gastric ulcer and erosions. Broth shown in diseases of the gallbladder.
The bulbs of the plant are used in the prolapse of the uterus. Small doses of drugs soothe irritation of the rectum and bladder, and prevent blood stasis in the uterus.
Infusion of lily tubers will help to cope with bad mood, nervous overstrain and toothache. Preparations from the lily petals help relieve stress, get rid of chronic fatigue, strengthen the nervous system.
The stem and branches of the plant in the form of tincture prescribed for stimulation of the ovaries and sexual over-stimulation, accompanied by cardiac disorders.
Lily root, mixed with rancid fat, has long been treated for leprosy. This part of the plant contains substances that smooth fine wrinkles, relieve inflammation and tone up the skin, so it is used in the manufacture of creams for the face and neck.
Thanks to its beneficial properties, the lily is briskly used in the treatment of the following diseases and conditions:
- Skin pigmentation;
- Pain of various etiologies;
- Violation of the menstrual cycle;
- Prolapse of the uterus;
- Uterine bleeding;
- Pulmonary tuberculosis;
- Chronic cholecystitis;
- Kidney inflammation;
- Spleen tumor;
- Nervous disorders;
The only strict contraindication to the use of drugs from the lily konvatoy is individual intolerance.
It is not recommended to use the plant for the treatment of children and pregnant women, since the effect of lilies on them is very little studied.
Homemade medications of lily curly
- Infusion of bulbs from fatigue, weakness, depression, loss of appetite, nervous disorders, dental and muscular pain: 1 bulb pour 250 ml of boiling water, for 15-25 minutes, insist and strain. Take 1 tablespoon up to 3 times per day;
- Tincture used for diseases of the cardiovascular system, visual impairment, eye fatigue, jaundice, and also as a sedative for diseases of the nervous system: take lily flowers or leaves or their mixture, fill the dark glass container by 2/3, put on 42 day in a cool place, then strain and dilute with boiled water in a ratio of 1: 3. Take 30-40 drops 3 times a day;
- Means for the treatment of skin diseases: 3 tbsp. Fresh lily petals should be poured into a dark glass container, pour 1 cup of refined vegetable oil (olive, sunflower or peach) or 250 ml of 75% alcohol, close the lid tightly and put in a dark cool place (you can be in the fridge) for 2 weeks, periodically shake . Before use 1 tbsp. tinctures diluted in 1/3 cup of warm water and lubricate the damaged skin;
- Remedy for burns, cuts, skin inflammation: 1 tbsp. chopped onions pour 1 cup boiling water for 20 minutes, insist in a dark place and strain. Apply externally, applying to the damaged places soaked in a solution twice folded gauze.