Laktovit Forte is a probiotic drug used in the treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Release form and composition
Laktovit Forte is produced in the form of capsules: solid, gelatinous (30 pieces per pack).
The composition of 1 capsule contains the active substances:
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) - 1.5 mg;
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - 0.015 mg;
- Lactobacillus spores (Bacilluscoagulans and Lactobacillussporogenes) - 120 million spores.
Auxiliary components: dehydrated colloidal silicon dioxide, purified talc, lactose.
Indications for use
- Chronic colitis;
- Nonspecific ulcerative colitis;
- Inflammatory diseases of the genitalia of non-specific etiology;
- Dysbacteriosis (after the use of antimicrobial drugs, intestinal infections or other causes);
- Atopic dermatitis, eczema, urticaria, diathesis in children (along with other drugs).
Also Laktovit Forte is used during prenatal preparation in pregnant women with violations of the purity of the vaginal secretions up to 3-4 degrees.
The use of Laktovita Forte is contraindicated in the presence of hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Laktovit Forte should be taken 2 times a day 40 minutes before meals.
The daily dose is determined by age:
- Children under 2 years old - 1 capsule;
- Children 2-14 years old - 2 capsules;
- Adults and children from 14 years old - 2-4 capsules.
The duration of therapy is determined by the indications:
- Dysbacteriosis - 3-4 weeks;
- Ulcerative colitis - 6-8 weeks;
- The recovery period after intestinal infections is 4-6 weeks.
With incomplete normalization of the composition of the intestinal microflora Laktovit Forte for 1.5-2 months can be taken in a maintenance dose (1/2 therapeutic dose).
When using the drug side effects are not identified.
Wash down the capsules with hot drinks is not recommended.
When using the drug in children under 2 years old, the contents of the capsule can be dissolved in milk.
Bacteria that are part of Laktovita Forte are resistant to antibiotic drugs.
Folic acid antagonizes phenytoin, sulfasalazine, oral contraceptives, para-aminosalicylic acid (PAS), and pyrimidine.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dark, out of reach of children at a temperature of 15-25 ° C.
Shelf life - 2 years.