Lachesis-plus is a homeopathic medicine used in menopausal syndrome.
Release form and composition
Lachesis plus is produced in the form of homeopathic granules: homogeneous, spherical, regular shape, odorless, white with a cream or gray tint or white (20 or 40 g each in glass orange bottles, 1 bottle each in a cardboard box; 5 g in canisters , 1 pencil case per carton box; 10, 15, 20 g each in cans, 1 can each in a carton pack.
The composition of the granules include active substances:
- Conium (Conium Makulatum) (Conium (Coniummaculatum)) C6;
- Lachesis (Lachesis mutus) (Lachesis (Lachesis mutus)) C6;
- Sanguinaria (Sanguinaria canadensis) (Sanguinaria (Sanguinaria canadensis)) C3;
- Glonomyum (nitroglycerine) (Glonoinum (Nitroglycerinum)) C3;
- Yaborandi (pilocarpus) (Jaborandi (Pilocarpus)) C3;
- Zincum valerianicum (zincum isovalerianicum) (Zincum valerianicum (Zincum isovalerianicum)) C6.
Auxiliary component: sugar granules.
Indications for use
Lachesis-plus is prescribed for menopausal syndrome of moderate and mild severity.
- Age up to 18 years;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Lachesis plus should be applied 8 granules 5 times a day. The granules are placed under the tongue and held until dissolved. The drug is taken 30 minutes before a meal, 1 hour after a meal or in between meals.
The duration of the therapeutic course is up to 2 months.
During the application of Lachesis-plus, allergic reactions may develop.
In the absence of a therapeutic effect, as well as in cases of development of side effects not described in the instructions, you should consult a doctor.
Acceptance of the recommended daily dose of Lachez-plus corresponds to 0.13 XE (bread unit).
Perhaps the simultaneous use of Lakhezis-plus with other drugs.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dark, dry place inaccessible to children at temperature up to 25 ° C.
Shelf life - 5 years.