Korilip is a combined remedy that has a fortifying effect due to its vitamins and coenzymes, as well as the synergism of their action. It is used in pediatrics.
Release form and composition
Corylip is produced in the form of rectal suppositories of a torpedo shape, yellow in color (interspersing of an orange-yellow color is possible), 5 pcs. Each. in blisters, 2 packs in a carton box.
Active ingredients (in 1 suppositories):
- Cocarboxylase hydrochloride - 25 mg;
- Thioctic (alpha-lipoic) acid - 12 mg;
- Riboflavin - 2 mg.
Auxiliary component: solid fat or cocoa butter.
Indications for use
As a monopreparation or as part of a combination therapy, Corilip is used in various pathological conditions in children:
- Reduced immunity;
- Viral and bacterial infections;
- Chronic intoxication;
- Chronic somatic diseases;
- Conditions after severe illness;
- Eating Disorders (malnutrition);
- Chronic tissue hypoxia.
Corilip is also recommended for use in the following cases:
- Stressful situations;
- Physical and mental stress;
- The periods of formation of intensive growth and new functions;
- Periods of epidemics of infectious diseases (as a prophylactic agent).
- Rectal bleeding;
- Inflammatory disease of the mucous membrane of the rectum (proctitis);
- Hypersensitivity to components of Korilip.
Dosing and Administration
The drug is intended for rectal use: suppositories, previously released from the packaging, injected into the rectum after an emptying of the intestine.
Recommended daily doses depending on the age of the child:
- 6-14 years old - 1-2 suppositories;
- 1-6 years - 1 suppository;
- Newborns and infants - 1/2 suppository.
The duration of one course of treatment is 10 days. Repeated courses are conducted at intervals of 20 days. The total duration of use is 3-4 months (3-4 courses).
In general, Corilip is well tolerated, in rare cases allergic reactions occur, which manifest as itching, urticaria, dyspepsia, bronchospasm.
Data on drug overdose is not provided.
In the event of adverse reactions should stop using Korilip and consult a doctor.
The criterion for determining the duration of treatment is not only the clinical condition of the patient, but also the cytochemical indicators of the activity of enzymes of peripheral blood leukocytes - succinate dehydrogenase and glycerophosphate dehydrogenase.
Negative interaction of Korilip with other medicines was not noted. The drug can be used as part of complex therapy.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dark, out of reach of children at a temperature up to 9 ºC.
Shelf life - 2 years.