Conium-plus is a homeopathic medicine used in the treatment of menstrual disorders and mastopathy.
Release form and composition
Conium-Plus is produced in the form of homeopathic granules: homogeneous, spherical regular shape, odorless, white with a cream or gray tint or white (5 g in canisters, 1 pencil case in a cardboard box; 10 jars, 1 jar in a carton box, 20, 40 g in dark orange glass bottles, 1 bottle in a cardboard box).
The composition of the drug includes active substances:
- Kalium jodatum (Kalium iodatum) (Kalium jodatum (Kalium iodatum)) C3;
- Hydrastis (Hydrastis canadensis) (Hydrastis (Hydrastis Canadensis)) C6;
- Thuja (Thuja Occidentalis) (Thuja (Thuja oscidentalis)) C3;
- Conium (Conium maculatum) Conium (Conium maculatum)) C3;
- Condurango (Marsundia Cundurango) (Condurango (Marsdenia cundurango)) C3;
- Phytolacca (phytolacca americana) (Phytolacca (Phytolacca Americana)) C3.
Auxiliary components: sugar granules.
Indications for use
- Fibrocystic mastopathy of benign etiology;
- Premenstrual syndrome;
- Age up to 18 years;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Conium plus is used 5 times a day, 8 granules each, which should be kept under the tongue until completely absorbed.
The duration of the therapeutic course is up to 2 months. According to the testimony may conduct repeat courses.
Allergic reactions may develop during therapy.
Consumption of Conium-plus nursing and pregnant women is possible only after consulting a doctor in cases where the expected benefit to the mother is higher than the potential risk to the baby and fetus.
In the absence of effect, as well as the development of side effects that are not described in the instructions, you need to consult a doctor.
Information for patients with diabetes: taking the recommended daily dose corresponds to 0.13 bread units.
Perhaps the simultaneous use of Conium-plus with other drugs.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dark, dry place inaccessible to children at temperature up to 25 ° C.
Shelf life - 5 years.