Complivit is a multivitamin preparation that compensates for the deficiency of vitamins and minerals in the body.
Release form and composition
Complivit is produced in the form of tablets - biconvex, coated with a white film coating, with a characteristic odor; two layers are visible on the fracture, the inner layer is yellow-gray with multi-colored inclusions (in polymer cans of 30 and 60 pcs., 1 can of each in a carton pack; in blister packs of 10 pcs .; 1, 2 or 3 cartons a pack).
The composition of 1 tablet includes:
- Active substances: thiamine hydrochloride - 1 mg; retinol acetate - 1,135 mg; pyridoxine hydrochloride - 5 mg; α-tocopherol acetate - 10 mg; riboflavin mononucleotide - 1.27 mg; ascorbic acid - 50 mg; calcium pantothenate - 5 mg; folic acid - 0.1 mg; thioctic acid - 2 mg; cyanocobalamin - 0,0125 mg; nicotinamide - 7.5 mg; Rutoside - 25 mg; disubstituted magnesium phosphate - 16.4 mg; manganese (II) sulfate pentahydrate - 2.5 mg; iron (II) sulfate heptahydrate - 5 mg; zinc (II) sulphate heptahydrate - 2 mg; Copper (II) sulfate pentahydrate — 0.075 mg; cobalt (II) sulfate heptahydrate - 0.1 mg; calcium phosphate dihydrate - 50.5 mg;
- Auxiliary components: gelatin, povidone, citric acid, wax, methylcellulose, sucrose, talc, flour, pigmentary titanium dioxide, basic magnesium carbonate, potato starch, calcium stearate.
Indications for use
- Increased mental and physical stress;
- Prevention and replenishment of vitamin and mineral deficiencies;
- The recovery period after severe and / or long-lasting diseases (including infectious);
- Dieting, unbalanced and poor nutrition.
Also Complivit prescribed in complex treatment with antibiotic drugs.
- Children's age up to 12 years;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Complivit taken by mouth after eating.
- Prevention of vitamin and mineral deficiency - 1 tablet 1 time per day;
- State, accompanied by an increased need for vitamins and minerals - 1 tablet 2 times a day.
The duration of therapy is 28 days, with the possible repetition of the course on the recommendation of a doctor.
With the use of Complivit may develop allergic reactions.
During the period of therapy, it is possible that the urine stains in a bright yellow color, which does not pose a health hazard and is caused by the riboflavin contained in the preparation.
Complivit is not recommended to use in combination with other drugs containing vitamins and minerals.
Due to the fact that Complivit contains calcium and iron, it delays the absorption of fluoroquinolone derivatives and antibiotics from the tetracycline group in the intestine.
The simultaneous use of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) with short-acting sulfa drugs increases the risk of crystalluria.
Iron absorption reduces Kolestiramin and antacid preparations containing calcium, magnesium and aluminum.
The use of the drug in combination with diuretics from the group of thiazides increases the likelihood of hypercalcemia.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of reach of children at temperature up to 25 ° C.
Shelf life - 2 years.