Kombispazm - a drug with anesthetic and antispasmodic action.
Release form and composition
Kombispasm produced in the form of tablets (10 pcs. In blisters, 1 or 10 blisters in the katonnoy pack).
The composition of 1 tablet contains the active substances:
- Paracetamol - 500 mg;
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride - 20 mg.
Indications for use
Kombispazm prescribed to reduce or relieve pain of various etiologies, including headache, toothache, myalgia, neuralgia, algomenorrhea, as well as caused by radiculitis, renal colic, rheumatism.
- Violations of the urinary tract;
- Myasthenia gravis;
- Severe functional disorders of the liver and kidneys;
- Age up to 7 years;
- Lactation period;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Kombispasm take inside with a small amount of water. Usually prescribed:
- Adults and children from 15 years old - 1-2 tablets 1-4 times a day (depending on the nature and intensity of pain);
- Children 13-15 years old - 1 tablet 1-3 times a day;
- Children 7-13 years old - 1/2 tablet 1-2 times a day.
The maximum daily dose for children is 0.15 g / kg body weight, for adults it is 6 g (12 tablets). Do not take Kombispasm at intervals less than 4 hours.
It is recommended to begin reception for adult patients with 4 tablets per day. If necessary, increase the dose.
If there is no effect for 14 days or when side effects develop with the use of small doses, therapy is recommended to be stopped.
During therapy, such side effects may develop: allergic reactions (skin rash with erythema, urticaria), thirst, accommodation disturbances, dry mouth, difficulty swallowing, pupil dilation, increased intraocular pressure, dry skin and hyperemia, tachycardia, arrhythmia, difficulty urinating , bradycardia, constipation.
In rare cases, fever, confusion, leukopenia, agranulocytosis, thrombocytopenia, neutropenia may occur.
Prolonged use of high doses of Kombispasma can lead to the development of its hepatotoxic action.
With the appearance of rash therapy should be canceled.
Care must be taken when applying Kombispasma patients with impaired urinary tract, enlarged prostate, tachycardia, heart failure, intestinal obstruction, ulcerative colitis, functional disorders of the liver and kidneys, benign hyperbilirubinemia, pyloric stenosis.
The drug may increase gastroesophageal reflux.
Kombispazm able to slow down mental and physical reactions that must be considered when driving and working with moving mechanisms.
In the treatment of achlorhydria and during the analysis of gastric secretion, it should be borne in mind that anticholinergic drugs act to inhibit the secretion of gastric acid.
With the simultaneous use of Kombispasma with certain drugs, undesirable effects may occur:
- Amantadine, antihistamines and antipsychotics, class I antiarrhythmic drugs, benzodiazepines, narcotic analgesics, monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAO), sympathomimetics and tricyclic antidepressants - increased anticholinergic effect of Kombispazm;
- Drugs that affect the motility of the digestive tract (metoclopramide) - may develop the opposite effect;
- Barbiturates, rifampicin, alcohol, anticonvulsants - enhancing the hepatotoxic effects of paracetamol;
- Antacids - worsening of the absorption of Kombispasma (combination of these medicines is not recommended).
During therapy, it must be borne in mind that Kombispasm may have the opposite effect on drugs used in the treatment of glaucoma. His simultaneous intake with glucocorticosteroids with increased intraocular pressure can be dangerous.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dark, dry, out of reach of children at a temperature of 15-25 ° C.
Shelf life - 3 years.