Collagen Ultra is a biologically active additive with anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect, used in diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
Release form and composition
Collagen Ultra is produced in the form of:
- Powder - with taste of strawberry, orange, lemon or without taste (in bags on 8 g, on 7 bags in a cardboard pack);
- Gel (75 g in tubes, 1 tube in a carton box).
The composition of the powder contains the active substances: vitamin C and collagen hydrolyzate.
The composition of the powder includes the active substance: collagen hydrolyzate.
Indications for use
The supplement is shown to improve the functional state of the musculoskeletal system (including the functions and mobility of the affected joints), consolidate bone fractures and enhance the formation of callus.
Collagen Ultra is also prescribed as part of complex therapy for degenerative-dystrophic diseases and traumatic injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
Collagen Ultra is also used:
- Powder: as an additional source of vitamin C and amino acids (hydroxyproline and proline in the composition of collagen hydrolyzate).
- Gel: to relieve muscle tension after active sports and physical activity.
- Pregnancy and lactation (breastfeeding);
- Hypersensitivity to the components of supplements.
Dosing and Administration
For use by adults, the contents of 1 package should be diluted in 1/2 cup of liquid (water, juice, or any beverage). Collagen Ultra is taken once a day at the same time with food. The recommended course duration is 1-1.5 months. According to the testimony of the course can be repeated 2-3 times a year.
Together with the intake of supplements inside, external use in problem areas of Collagen Ultra is recommended in the form of a gel, which is applied by massaging movements.
Data on side effects in the instructions are not presented.
Before using Collagen Ultra, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Information about the interaction with other drugs is missing.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dry place out of reach of children at a temperature up to 30 ° C.
Shelf life - 2 years.