Klamin - a biologically active additive (BAA) based on kelp seaweed; iodine-containing remedy with a tonic effect.
Release form and composition
Klamin is available in the form of tablets (20, 40 or 80 pieces per pack).
The active ingredient of the preparation is a concentrate obtained from the lipid fraction of brown seaweed, containing all the valuable components of kelp: iodine (in organic form), iron, calcium, selenium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, zinc and other macro- and microelements, plant sterols, polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-3, polysaccharides, chlorophyll. 1 tablet contains 100 mg of concentrate (corresponds to 50-60 mcg of iodine).
Auxiliary components: microcrystalline cellulose, potato starch, lactose, magnesium stearate.
Indications for use
Klamin is recommended to take as a food supplement, a source of iodine, chlorophyll and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in the following cases:
- General strengthening of the body, increasing the protective forces and adaptive capabilities of the body, improving physical and mental performance, the fight against fatigue;
- Normalization of lipid metabolism, reducing the risk of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases (such as angina pectoris, coronary heart disease, acute and recurrent myocardial infarction, post-infarction cardiosclerosis), improvement of antioxidant status in patients with hypertensive and coronary heart disease, as well as rehabilitation after stroke or heart attack;
- Reducing the likelihood of developing cancer in people at high risk. In particular, in the following diseases / conditions / circumstances: exposure to radiation or chemical carcinogens, living in an environmentally unfavorable zone, old age, smoking, colon polyposis, mastopathy, chronic atrophic gastritis and other precancerous changes, the presence of genetic, biochemical, morphological, hormonal -metabolic and / or other markers of increased risk of cancer, as well as the period after treatment of cancer;
- Improvement of the functional state of organs in obesity, menstrual disorders, thyroid diseases, mastopathy, chronic lung diseases, gastrointestinal tract, biliary tract and liver, sexual disorders, hematopoietic disorders;
- Secondary immunodeficiencies;
- Prevention of colds and infectious diseases.
Klamin is contraindicated in the case of a known intolerance to any of its components, including a history of hypersensitivity.
Patients with thyrotoxicosis should be under special observation during the treatment period.
Dosing and Administration
The drug should be taken orally 15 minutes before meals.
For prophylactic purposes, 1 tablet is prescribed 2-3 times per day continuously.
For various diseases take 1-2 tablets 3 times a day with courses lasting from 1 to 6 months with 1-3-month intervals.
Basically, the supplement is well tolerated, side effects rarely develop.
Possible adverse effects:
- Heartburn (it can be warned if you take the pill during or immediately after a meal);
- Increased flatulence in the intestines;
- A pronounced laxative effect (in this case, a reduction in the dose of Klamin is required);
- Allergic reactions.
Before use, consult a doctor.
Interaction with drugs is not described.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a place protected from sunlight at a temperature up to 25 ºС.
Shelf life - 2 years.