Cyprus (Ivan-tea, Squeaky, Kapor tea) is a herbaceous plant of the Cyprian family, characterized by sedative, anti-inflammatory, emollient, diaphoretic, enveloping, astringent and anti-tumor properties.
- Plant fiber;
- Organic acids;
- Phenolic compounds;
- Traces of alkaloids;
- Vitamins, including A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9 and C;
- Trace elements (copper, iron, manganese, zinc, molybdenum, titanium, boron, etc.);
- Macronutrients (sodium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, etc.).
The most valuable properties of fireweed:
- Pain reliever;
Indications for use
The antimicrobial properties of fireweed are widely used in traditional medicine for the treatment of various infectious diseases.
Ivan-tea is a good anti-inflammatory agent used in various inflammatory ailments, including the digestive, respiratory, urinary and reproductive systems.
The leaves of the plant are rich in ascorbic acid - they contain 4 times more vitamin C than lemon. This property of fireweed, including, makes it possible to effectively deal with colds and acute respiratory infections, but on condition that the administration of the drug is started in the first two days after the first symptoms of the disease appear.
The astringent and pronounced enveloping effect of willow tea is used in such pathologies of the digestive tract as gastritis, enterocolitis and peptic ulcer.
Preparations based on fireweed strengthen the walls of blood vessels and capillaries, have a mild sedative and hypnotic effect, have an antioxidant effect.
Outside, the plant is used for washing wounds and ulcers, in the form of powder - for the treatment of infected wounds, as poultices - as an analgesic for bruises, otitis and arthralgia, for rinsing - for quinsy, stomatitis.
Since echinacea contains a number of beneficial vitamins, organic substances, micro-and macronutrients, it is recommended to be taken as a tonic and vitamin remedy, especially for patients undergoing radio and chemotherapy. There are scientifically confirmed data on the antitumor properties of willow-tea. Selected from the inflorescences of the plant, hanerol is an oligomeric compound belonging to the class of hydrolyzable tannins. In a series of chemotherapeutic and toxicological experiments, it has been established that chaserol has a sufficiently high antitumor activity. Back in the 1980s, Soviet scientists developed a drug called “Hanebol” - according to research results, it was a fairly effective antitumor agent for some types of cancer. However, for some reason, the production of the drug was closed.
The therapists note that with the use of fire nourishment, the body’s resistance to viral diseases of the respiratory tract increases, the healing process of patients is accelerated, the blood is purified, the kidney and liver functions are normalized, and potency is increased. In medical sources there are references to the ability of willow tea to increase fertility.
Thus, biologically active substances contained in boiling water allow the plant to be used in the following diseases and conditions:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome;
- Intoxication, including alcohol;
- Nausea, vomiting;
- Peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer;
- Intestinal dysbacteriosis;
- Inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system;
- Prostate adenoma;
- Irregular, copious periods;
- Menopause; menopause;
- Arterial hypertension;
- Diseases of the heart and blood vessels;
- Metabolic disorders;
- Allergic diseases;
- Wounds, abrasions, etc .;
- Colds, flu;
- Decreased visual acuity;
- Joint pain;
- Alcoholism, hangover;
- Smoking (helps to quit);
- Oncological diseases.
Eating preparations are contraindicated in the following cases:
- Gastritis with low acidity;
- Simultaneous intake of sedatives and antipyretic drugs;
- Known hypersensitivity to any biologically active component of the plant.
Before use, it is advisable to consult with a doctor and follow his recommendations. Prolonged and uncontrolled intake of ivan tea can cause disorders of the digestive system.
Homemade Medicine from Thyme
- With fatigue and fatigue: 2 tbsp. dry chopped herbs pour 0.5 liters of boiling water, insist for 30 minutes. Take 1/3 cup three times a day 30 minutes before meals;
- For subacute pancreatitis: 3 tbsp. dry crushed leaves pour 300 ml of boiling water, 10 minutes to insist. Take in the form of heat 50 ml before and after meals;
- In case of gastric and duodenal ulcer: 2 tbsp. dry leaves pour 1.5 liters of water, bring to a boil and immediately remove from heat, insist 30-40 minutes, drain. Take 3-4 times a day for 1/3 cup before meals;
- For psoriasis, eczema, neurodermatitis and allergic rashes: 2 tbsp. pour 2 cups boiling water for 6 hours, insist, strain. The resulting volume of infusion taken during the day;
- In case of prostate adenoma: 3 tsp. herbs pour 2 cups boiling water, insist 5 minutes, strain. Take 1 glass twice a day - in the morning on an empty stomach and in the evening 30 minutes before meals;
- In chronic prostatitis and after surgery on the prostate: 1 tbsp. fireweed pour 1 tbsp. boiling water, 2 hours to insist, drain. Take 1/3 cup warm three times a day, 20 minutes before meals;
- With abundant menstruation: 1 tbsp. pour 1 tbsp. boiling water, 1 hour insist, drain. Take 3-4 times a day and 1 tablespoon before meals.