Kindinorm - a homeopathic drug that has a sedative effect.
Release form and composition
Kindinorm is produced in the form of homeopathic granules - homogeneous, white, round, odorless, with a matte surface, 10 g and 20 g each in dark glass bottles, and 1 bottle in cardboard packs.
The composition of 100 g of the drug includes 0.1667 g of the active substance:
- Valerian offifinalis (valerian) Valeriana offiсinalis (Valeriana) D6;
- Hamomilla Rekutitis (Hamomilla) Chamomilla reсutita (Chamomilla) D12;
- Kalium phosphoricum Kalium phosphoricum D6;
- Cuprum metallicum (cuprum) Cuprum metallicum (Cuprum) D10;
- Calcium hypophosphorus Calcium hypophosphorosum D4;
- Delphinium staphysagria (staphysagria) Delphinium staphisagria (Staphisagria) D12.
Auxiliary components: sucrose - up to 100 g
Indications for use
- Restlessness, irritability, sleep disorders in children 1-7 years old (along with other drugs);
- Concentration disorders, restlessness, irritability, sleep disorders in adults and children over 7 years of age (as part of combination therapy).
- Children's age up to 1 year;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Kindinorm is preferably taken half an hour before or half an hour after a meal, without swallowing, but allowing the granules to slowly dissolve in the mouth. For children up to 3 years for ease of use, the drug can be dissolved in a small amount of water (for example, in a teaspoon).
Unless otherwise indicated, Kindinorm should be taken 3 times a day at a dose of:
- Adults - 20 pellets;
- Children and teenagers 10-18 years old - 10 granules;
- Children 1-10 years - 1 pellet for each year of life.
The average duration of a course of therapy is at least 6 weeks.
During treatment, allergic reactions may develop.
Use of the drug in lactating and pregnant women is possible only in cases where the expected benefit to the mother is higher than the potential risk to the fetus (child). Before starting therapy, you should consult a doctor.
If improvement does not occur after 4 weeks of Kindinorm, or if the condition worsens, you should consult with your doctor to correct the treatment.
Prolonged treatment (longer than 6-8 weeks) is recommended only under the supervision of a physician.
Patients with diabetes should take into account that the maximum daily dose (60 granules) contains 1.2 g of sucrose, which corresponds to 0.1 bread unit (HE).
When using Kindinorm may develop a temporary primary deterioration. In this case, it is recommended to interrupt treatment and consult a doctor.
During therapy, care must be taken when performing potentially dangerous types of work that require psychomotor speed and high concentration of attention.
Admission Kindinorm does not exclude the use of other medicines.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at a temperature of 15-25 ° C in a dry place inaccessible to children.
Shelf life - 4 years.