Kiddi Pharmaton is a complex drug designed to meet the needs of children in essential vitamins and minerals.
Release form and composition
Pharmaton Kiddi is produced in the form of a syrup for oral administration, 100 ml each in bottles, 1 bottle in carton packs.
The composition of 1 ml of syrup includes active substances:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) - 0.2 mg;
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin phosphate) - 0.2 mg;
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) - 0.4 mg;
- Vitamin E (acetate D, L-tocopherol) - 1 mg;
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) - 340 U;
- Vitamin PP (nicotinamide) - 1.3 mg;
- Vitamin B5 (D-panthenol) - 0.6 mg;
- L-lysine hydrochloride - 2 mg;
- Calcium - 8.6 mg (in the form of calcium glycerophosphate - 204 mg);
- Phosphorus - 13.3 mg.
Indications for use
Kid Pharmada is prescribed for children in the following conditions / diseases:
- The period of active growth (for the prevention of hypo-and avitaminosis);
- Lack of minerals and vitamins in infectious diseases and during the recovery period;
- Vitamin deficiencies associated with diets and insufficient intake of vitamins in the body with food;
- Injuries and conditions after surgical interventions;
- Loss of appetite.
- Hypervitaminosis D, B;
- Hypercalciuria, hypercalcemia;
- Renal function impairment;
- Simultaneous treatment with drugs containing colecalciferol (cholecalciferol);
- Hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Kid Pharmaton is taken orally, preferably before breakfast or lunch.
Syrup should be taken 1 time per day. If necessary, it can be mixed with food or diluted with water.
Children are usually prescribed for prophylaxis:
- 1-3 years - 2.5 ml;
- 4-6 years - 3 ml;
- From 7 years and older - 4 ml.
In the treatment of hypovitaminosis and similar conditions should be taken:
- Children 1-5 years - 7.5 ml;
- School children - 15 ml.
During therapy may develop side effects such as vomiting, nausea, allergic reactions, including urticaria, itching, skin rashes.
With prolonged use, the use of high doses, hypersensitivity to the components of the drug may develop symptoms of hypervitaminosis of vitamins D and B6. As a rule, they manifest as thirst, headache, frequent urination, peripheral nephropathy, functional renal impairment, ataxia.
The use of Kiddi Pharmaton pregnant women is allowed in cases where the expected benefit to the mother outweighs the possible risks to the fetus.
At the time of therapy, breastfeeding is desirable to interrupt.
Information about the interaction with other drugs is missing.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store at room temperature, protected from light.
Shelf life - 2 years. After opening the bottle, the drug can be taken within 1 month.