Cedar oil is a plant product that increases the protective properties of the body, providing a tonic effect.
Release form and composition
The release form - oil for intake and external use (in bottles of 50 ml).
Cedar oil is a natural product obtained by cold or hot pressing of the fruits of cedar wood - nuts. Contains environmentally friendly fats (fatty acids), carbohydrates, proteins, 19 trace elements, 14 amino acids, vitamins A, B, D, E and F.
Indications for use
For oral administration:
- Gastritis with high acidity, erosive and ulcerative lesions of the stomach and duodenum 12;
- Cholecystitis and hepatocholecystitis;
- Chronic pancreatitis;
- Postoperative disorders in the stomach due to inflammation;
- Tuberculosis and other pulmonary diseases;
- Nervous disorders.
- Eczema, diathesis, dry skin;
- Atherosclerosis, high blood pressure;
- Diseases of the blood and lymph;
- Varicose veins (in combination with massage).
Apply cedar oil is not recommended for people who are allergic to coniferous tree preparations.
Dosing and Administration
Both in therapeutic and prophylactic purposes, cedar oil is taken 1 teaspoon three times a day.
As a food additive, the agent can be taken continuously at a dose of 15-20 g.
Before medical use, consult a physician.
Information about the interaction is not available.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a sealed container in a dark, cool place.
Shelf life - 12 months.