Zelenin drops - herbal remedy with antispasmodic, sedative and cardiotonic action.
Release form and composition
The drug is released in the form of drops for oral administration, 15 ml, 20 ml, 25 ml, 30 ml, 40 ml in dropper bottles, made of dark glass, 1 bottle in carton packs.
The composition of 25 ml drops Zelenin active ingredients include:
- Lily of the valley tincture - 10 ml (lily of the valley herb - 1 g, 70% ethanol - 10 ml);
- Belladonna tincture - 5 ml (herb or leaves of belladonna - 0.5 g, 40% ethanol - 5 ml);
- Valerian tincture - 10 ml (rhizomes and roots of medicinal valerian - 2 g, 70% ethanol - 10 ml);
- Racemic menthol - 0.2 g
Auxiliary component is ethanol.
Indications for use
- Increased nervous irritability;
- Violations of the cardiovascular system;
- Chronic heart failure (concurrently with other drugs).
- Angle-closure glaucoma;
- Hypersensitivity to droplet components.
Dosing and Administration
The drug should be taken orally.
Single dose - 20-25 drops, the multiplicity of reception - 2-3 times a day.
During the reception of drops Zelenin may develop such side effects as:
- Muscle weakness;
- Allergic reactions;
During therapy, you need to be careful when driving and while performing potentially hazardous types of work that require psychomotor speed, good vision and high concentration of attention.
It should be borne in mind that Zelenin drops with simultaneous use may enhance the effect of hypnotic drugs and central nervous system depressant drugs.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep the drug in a dark, cool place inaccessible to children.
Shelf life - 2 years.