Kaltsinova - vitamin-macro complex.
Release form and composition
The drug is available in the form of fruit tablets light green (kiwi), light blue (blueberry), light yellow (pineapple), pink (crimson).
Kaltsinov tablets are sold in blisters of 9 pcs., 3 blisters in a carton box.
The composition of 1 Calcinova tablet includes: calcium hydrophosphate dihydrate - 430.4 mg, pyridoxine hydrochloride - 400 µg, ascorbic acid - 15 mg, retinol palmitate - 2 mg, coralciferol - 1 mg, auxiliary substances (povidone, corn starch, magnesium stearate, polysorbate 80, anhydrous citric acid).
Depending on the color of the tablets, they contain additional substances:
- Pink tablets: sucrose, raspberry flavor, charming red dye;
- Light yellow tablets: sucrose, pineapple flavoring, quinoline yellow dye;
- Light blue pills: sucrose, blueberry flavor, indigo carmine dye;
- Light green tablets: sucrose, kiwi flavoring, indigo carmine, quinoline yellow dye.
Indications for use
Kaltsinova recommend taking children with the following indications:
- The period of active growth and development;
- The need to protect and strengthen teeth and bones;
- Intolerance of milk and dairy products.
There are contraindications to the use of Kaltsinov:
- Severe renal failure, in which the CC is less than 30 ml / min;
- Age up to 3 years;
- Individual hypersensitivity to substances that are part of the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Calcinova tablets must be kept in the oral cavity until completely dissolved or chewed.
The drug is prescribed to children 3-4 years old, 2-3 tablets per day, children over 4 years old - 4-5 tablets per day.
Sometimes while taking Kaltsinov such side effects as abdominal pain, diarrhea, allergic reactions can be observed. If you experience such manifestations, you must stop taking the drug and consult a doctor.
Since the composition of Kalcinova includes sucrose, the drug is not recommended for patients with diabetes mellitus.
With prolonged high doses of the drug may develop hypercalciuria, hypercalcemia, as well as hypervitaminosis A and D.
Concurrent use of Calcinov with sodium fluoride and tetracycline drugs is not recommended. If necessary, the reception interval between their use should be at least 3 hours.
Kaltsinova reduces the activity of levodopa.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dark place out of the reach of children, at temperatures up to 25 ° C.
Shelf life - 2 years.