Calcid is a biologically active food supplement that fills calcium deficiency.
Release form and composition
Kalcid is available in the form of tablets (in packs of 10, 20, 30, and 100 pieces).
As the active components of the drug include:
- Organic Calcium;
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, E, D.
Auxiliary substance is microcrystalline cellulose.
The egg shell, which is part of the preparation, is processed by a special method that allows you to preserve in its chemical composition all natural elements - not only calcium, but also trace elements, such as copper, molybdenum, iron, phosphorus, silicon, zinc, manganese, fluorine, sulfur and others. The vitamins included in the recipe, in particular C and D3, contribute to the maximum absorption of calcium in the human body.
Indications for use
- Prevention of osteoporosis, including postmenopausal;
- Intensive growth period in children;
- Filling the deficiency and prevention of calcium deficiency and vitamins;
- Treatment of rickets;
- Unbalanced and inadequate nutrition;
- Periods of pregnancy and lactation;
- Enhance immunity in infectious diseases;
- Large physical and psycho-emotional stress;
- Unfavorable environmental conditions.
Calcid is contraindicated in case of hypersensitivity to its components.
Dosing and Administration
Tablets should be taken orally about half an hour before meals or during meals with water.
Children over 6 years old and adults are prescribed 3 tablets per day, children 3-6 years old - 2 tablets per day, children under 3 years old - 1 tablet per day.
Basically, the supplement is well tolerated, in rare cases allergic reactions are noted.
Before taking Calcid, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Information about the interaction with other drugs is missing.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dry place inaccessible to children at temperature up to 25 ºС.
Shelf life - 2 years.