Kalzemin Advance - a drug that is prescribed to compensate for the deficiency of calcium and trace elements.
Release form and composition
The drug is available in pill form.
Calcemin Advance tablets are coated with a pink shell and have an elongated capsule shape. Available in polyethylene bottles of 30, 60 and 120 pcs., Each bottle is placed in a pack of cardboard.
The Calcemin Advance tablet contains: calcium - 500 mg, boron - 250 mg, coralceferol - 200 IU, magnesium - 40 mg, zinc - 7.5 mg, manganese - 1.8 mg, copper - 1 mg, excipients (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, stearic acid, acacia, croscarmellose sodium, titanium dioxide, soy polysaccharide, sodium lauryl sulfate. Shell composition: magnesium silicate, hypromellose, mineral oil, triacetin, FD & C red, FD & C yellow, FD & C blue).
Indications for use
- Treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- Therapy and prevention of osteoporosis in patients who for a long time take immunosuppressants and GCS;
- Therapy and prevention of osteoporosis in women during natural and surgical menopause;
- Completion of calcium deficiency and some trace elements in adolescents.
Calcemin Advance is not recommended for use in the following diseases and conditions:
- Urolithiasis disease;
- Age of children under 12;
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
The possibility of taking Calcemin Advance during pregnancy and breastfeeding is decided individually by the doctor in each case.
Dosing and Administration
Calcemin Advance is usually prescribed to children after 12 years and adults, 1 tablet 2 times a day.
When you receive Calcemin Advance, the following side effects are sometimes observed:
- Metabolism: hypercalciuria, hypercalcemia;
- On the part of the digestive system: flatulence, nausea, vomiting;
- Allergic reactions.
When taking Calcemin Advansa can not exceed the prescribed dosage. Excessive calcium intake can lead to inhibition of intestinal absorption of zinc, iron and other minerals.
Information about the interaction with other drugs is missing.
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dry place inaccessible to children, at a temperature of 15 ° C to 30 ° C.
Shelf life - 3 years.