Iruksol is an external drug with early-cleansing, anti-bacterial and wound-healing effects.
Release form and composition
Iruksol produced in the form of ointment, 10 g and 30 g in tubes, 1 tube in a cardboard box.
The composition of 1 g of ointment includes active substances:
- Clostridiopeptidase A - 0.6 IU;
- Chloramphenicol - 10 mg.
Indications for use
Iruxol is prescribed for diseases / conditions:
- Nonhealing wounds, including radiation and postoperative;
- Traumatic soft tissue injuries;
- Preparation of the skin before transplantation;
- Necrosis and ulceration, including frostbite, pressure sores, varicose ulcers, II-III degree burns, gangrene of the extremities, incl. diabetic
Contraindications to the use of Iruksol are:
- A history of blood disorders;
Dosing and Administration
To prevent the development of infection, cleansing and granulation of wounds, Iruksol is applied topically, inflicting 1 time a day on a moist wound surface, after removing the softened necrotic tissue.
To avoid possible irritation, you can use zinc paste, which is applied to the edges of the wound.
The therapeutic effect is observed in the first 6 days of therapy.
The use of Iruksol may develop such side effects as:
- Pain and burning in the place of application;
- Skin irritation;
- Allergic reactions.
In the absence of a therapeutic effect or in the development of uncharacteristic symptoms, consult a doctor.
It is recommended to avoid the use of Iruksol simultaneously with other local means (except saline), which is associated with possible inactivation of clostridiopeptidase (proteolytic component).
Terms and conditions of storage
Store in a dry place out of reach of children at a temperature of 15-25 ° C.
Shelf life ointment - 5 years.