Indole-3-Karbinol is a dietary supplement that helps prevent the development of tumors caused by chemical carcinogens.
Release form and composition
Indole-3-Karbinol produced in the form of capsules of 635 g, 60 pcs. in plastic jars.
The composition of 1 capsule includes 400 mg of active substances - flowers and broccoli sprouts.
Auxiliary components: silicon dioxide, gelatin, magnesium stearate.
Indications for use
Indol-3-Karbinol is prescribed for:
- Dysplasia and ovarian and cervical cancer;
- Uterine fibroids;
- Genital warts;
- Papillomatosis of the organs of the female reproductive system.
Also the use of phytocomplex is shown:
- With fibrocystic mastopathy;
- For preventive purposes, people who do not consume enough vegetables;
- Children with recurrent laryngeal papillomatosis (including after surgical treatment);
- As a means of slowing the aging process.
Indol-3-Karbinol is contraindicated to apply:
- Women during pregnancy and lactation;
- In the presence of hypersensitivity to the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Indole-3-Karbinol is recommended to take 2 times a day, 1 capsule with meals. The duration of admission is determined by the doctor individually. According to the testimony possible long-term use of dietary supplements.
When taking the phytocomplex without exceeding the recommended dosage instructions, no adverse effects were identified.
With the development of uncharacteristic symptoms, you should consult with your doctor.
Indogrin and Indol-3-Carbinol Premium are analogues of Indol-3-Karbinol.
Terms and conditions of storage
Keep out of reach of children, protected from the sun place at room temperature.
Shelf life - 2 years.